D00IVI

Feb 21, 2019
Is there a steam store page for this yet ?
oh it's fallen shinobi on steam

Last edited:

Riyuujin

Oct 14, 2023
is there anyone who knows how to unlock all the ending manually? i'm confused how the game is work..

Frozen Wings

Jan 22, 2022
Where's the voiced tag? The voice files for the massive amounts of scenes is probably the main reason why the game is 10gb. Pretty good voice acting too

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Where's the voiced tag? The voice files for the massive amounts of scenes is probably the main reason why the game is 10gb. Pretty good voice acting too
The report button on this site isn't just for shutting down trolls. Any time you notice an issue like a missing tag or a mod not being linked in the OP or, most importantly, someone sharing an update and the OP not reflecting that, report it, that's how it gets fixed. The moderation team probably isn't going to notice if you just comment about it.

You don't need to do it this time, I already have, but now you know for next time.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
man the mtl is confusing as hell also any idea why the hell gets stuck sometimes? I need to use ctrl to skip text or the game wont play btw fucked her for the first time and no blood to be seen and I cant talk to her at night I click but the options doesnt do shit

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
This game is a gem 10/10 but has the worst MTL I've seen so far.
Yeah, I got one ending, but will wait to play any more until the official English version comes out (from the same publisher as Waifu Fighter or, as the thread for it here is for some reason called, Feminist F-ist - IIRC the translation on that was at least passable).

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Wait, anyone know how to unlock the second bonus CG? Do I have to unlock all scenes and endings?

GlassMi

Mar 30, 2023
Could someone who has already been through this please link the latest and best translations for this so it doesn't load all the time and a full save file and just Edit the original post and pin it there temporarily at least?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Just a reminder: This game is coming out on December 2023 on Steam.

Reactions: robij
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes