urlocalcoomah

Apr 17, 2023
It's a shame to leave this game with mtl so i did a basic full translation for the game(might have missed some reactions).
Leave the default name in the game. Do a replace all instance of Hanzo in the .txt file if you want your custom name.

I started to tweak some pgn from the dump of
bwebrwkerw

I'll probably finish the rest when i get some time to understand how to do it myself.

Anyway, Mega link for the UI
Updated 18/06/2023
Finished all of the UI
Mega
How do u apply ur translation?

Zweihain

May 6, 2020
Is the MTL really readable? Does it work fast or is it one of those "wait 5 seconds after text appear for translation" type?

PoWgDog

Nov 19, 2021
Is there a way for me to click on the boxes when i try to talk to her so far i can't it won't let me make the text smaller any help is appreciated

PoWgDog

Nov 19, 2021
My review and some recommendations

I finished the game like 15 days ago. This is one of the best NSFW games I've seen. If there's a NSFW Game of the Year, this would be a contender, Gameplay is solid, alot of animations. Good story and most importantly. The VA for Ayame nailed her role perfectly.

Since MaronMaron translated their previous game (Which has good gameplay but lacked animations as opposed to this one which used ALOT of Live2D according to the developers) we might get a official translation but due to the big amount of text in this game, it will be a while until we get it.

I recommend using the Sugoi MTL Poetry (Offline/Deepl) which is the one I used if you have a good PC. It's actually better then Google and it actually recognizes Japanese Names and has a good sentence structure as opposed to whatever concoctions Google does. The only drawback is the He/She/Him/Her mixup which happens alot but compared to Google/Deepl. It's bearable Poetry (Tho still Poetry nonetheless)

To get the most experience. Multiple playthroughs are needed since this has alot of endings; 20 of them based on Ayame Lewd Training type/level, her Affection level and if you have seen Night Scene with the other 2 girls + a pregnancy bonus scene with Ayame (Which I think should be added as a tag) if you manage to unlock all CGs scenes.

There's 2 parameters. Training type and it's level (1-4) and Affection level (1 to 4) and to me the best part about this game is the "Talking" time with Ayame as there's alot of things to talk and the dialogue DOES change with Affection level.

Overall, great game, hope to see more from the devs.
So how did you fix the boxes to talk to her i been trying what kumarin said and fiddle with the text so they fit the box and nothing changed (still pretty new to this type of stuff) if you can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it I want to know more about the lore

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I think this game has the best x-ray i have ever seen.
The close up camera to the x-ray also negates some of the censoring. It's hard to explain since english is not my native language but it's less noticeable.
If you use the english patch that you can find in this thread it becomes a decent experience language wise.
The only negative i can think of is generally the censoring (japan being japan) and some goofy sound effects when it comes to the vagina. Pussies don't sound like wet farts bruv :ROFLMAO:
8/10 great experience. If the japanese devils finally decide to remove censorship ill buy the shit out of their hentai games.

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
It's a shame to leave this game with mtl so i did a basic full translation for the game(might have missed some reactions).
Leave the default name in the game. Do a replace all instance of Hanzo in the .txt file if you want your custom name.

I started to tweak some pgn from the dump of
bwebrwkerw

I'll probably finish the rest when i get some time to understand how to do it myself.

Anyway, Mega link for the UI
Updated 18/06/2023
Finished all of the UI
Mega
Mega Link got removed

Jolyroger

May 16, 2020
Definitely one of the best animations I've ever seen, and the fan translation made by Milky0 solves the issue of shit MTL (about...95% of it, only several lines left untranslated). I can think of only two similar games that can compare to this masterpiece:

https://f95zone.to/threads/flower-charm-sequel-mansion-of-captivation-v1-1e-double-soft-cream.57810/

Uncensored, officially translated, noice!

https://f95zone.to/threads/lovely-moment-with-a-married-woman-v1-00-stick.88015/

Censored, Deepl MTL, also noice!

You could say incredible games like these come out once a year lmao, It's doing really well in dlsite

Oh yeah, could someone recommend games with animations on par with these these please? Just hoping.

IDKmyname3007

Jul 27, 2023
i'm tired of waiting for the same dialogue and seeing the ending no matter what i try
please help me get all endings and scenes
you can write infomation in a word file and send it to me but please be specific and if possible take pictures for me (i'm not really good at doing those thing sorry)

• Haha
Reactions: Corsty and evaw

YajyuSenpai

Feb 18, 2020
Ver1.3

pw:xyg688.com
someone pls mirror this and remove the password if you have time:HideThePain:

Reactions: robij

DGM

May 29, 2017
Ver1.3
0611v1.3.rar ~ pixeldrain
pw:xyg688.com
someone pls mirror this and remove the password if you have time:HideThePain:
Changelog?

--

May/31/2023Bug fixesContent added
Ver1.3
Added in the animation correction / cheat sheet text file
May/17/2023Bug fixesContent added
Ver1.2
Animation correction / function addition
May/10/2023Bug fixesContent added
Ver1.1
We have added a number of features that have been requested.
Equipped with LV4 endless mode, character display speed change, etc.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes