RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
It's a shame to leave this game with mtl so i did a basic full translation for the game(might have missed some reactions).
Leave the default name in the game. Do a replace all instance of Hanzo in the .txt file if you want your custom name.

I started to tweak some pgn from the dump of
bwebrwkerw

I'll probably finish the rest when i get some time to understand how to do it myself.

Anyway, Mega link for the UI
Updated 18/06/2023
Finished all of the UI
Mega
Where do you put this in the files?

HARL3QU1NN

Jun 14, 2021
Love the game, great animated cg, story/plotline, and the mtl is somewhat understandable.

I would like a guide for some of the endings though. So far, I have got 8 out of 20 of them, and still looking for the rest.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Love the game, great animated cg, story/plotline, and the mtl is somewhat understandable.

I would like a guide for some of the endings though. So far, I have got 8 out of 20 of them, and still looking for the rest.
Which one do you miss?
I wrote a big overall guide for most of the ending in previous page, or at least 14 out of 20.
But TL;DR:
  • 3 ending per training type (service, BDSM, shame, or mixed if you do a bit of everything). 3 * 4 = 12 ending.
  • Those 3 ending are: true love (if you saw confession), high love (try to max love but don't have consensual sex with her), low love (basically ignore her)
  • + 1 ending for each subheroine, which makes 2 ending.
The last 6 are various failure, but at the top of my head some of the failure can be gotten through:
  • Refusing to train her (always skipping day). You should get a scene mid game asking you if you want to give up.
  • Training her but failing to reach the scene goal, to keep nasty degree low. There are variations for failing early (before 8th day I think) and varions for failing late. From memory, you need to make sure you stay below 20 lewd degree by end of game to properly fail. Also, there should be variation based on romance.
(I would argue the failure ending aren't worth the trouble though).

Reactions: BruhReally

winson123

May 30, 2023
Hey guys here's the save for this game, typically if u guys just search the game in japanese up: + save, you'll come across this site: . It always has japanes game saves and I always use it for shit like this. Put the contents of the folder in appdata\LocalLow\maronmaron\Shinobi. (to get to appdata do windows buttong + r, and type %appdata%.
sorry for asking but, i didnt have any file calls appdata or locallow or maronmaron... am i misunderstood smt or is there any tutorial can help me to find them out?

winson123

May 30, 2023
sorry for asking but, i didnt have any file calls appdata or locallow or maronmaron... am i misunderstood smt or is there any tutorial can help me to find them out?
HI! haha, i figured it out and i knew how to do it, btw thanks for the help(if any).

HARL3QU1NN

Jun 14, 2021
Which one do you miss?
I wrote a big overall guide for most of the ending in previous page, or at least 14 out of 20.
But TL;DR:
  • 3 ending per training type (service, BDSM, shame, or mixed if you do a bit of everything). 3 * 4 = 12 ending.
  • Those 3 ending are: true love (if you saw confession), high love (try to max love but don't have consensual sex with her), low love (basically ignore her)
  • + 1 ending for each subheroine, which makes 2 ending.
The last 6 are various failure, but at the top of my head some of the failure can be gotten through:
  • Refusing to train her (always skipping day). You should get a scene mid game asking you if you want to give up.
  • Training her but failing to reach the scene goal, to keep nasty degree low. There are variations for failing early (before 8th day I think) and varions for failing late. From memory, you need to make sure you stay below 20 lewd degree by end of game to properly fail. Also, there should be variation based on romance.
(I would argue the failure ending aren't worth the trouble though).
I have endings 2,3,9,13,15,16,19, and 20 which includes the substories with Shadow and "Thousand". I was seqarching for endings based on horny degree and the number of hearts on relationship and horniness, so I think I am doing something wrong.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
I have endings 2,3,9,13,15,16,19, and 20 which includes the substories with Shadow and "Thousand". I was seqarching for endings based on horny degree and the number of hearts on relationship and horniness, so I think I am doing something wrong.
1-12 is the horny thing.
1-3 is one type of training, 4-6 is another, 7-9 another, 10-12 another. Type of training are mixed, service, bdsm, shame. How much ayama loves you is low love = 2 heart and below, high love = 3 heart and above, true love = full heart + confession scene (confession scene require having consensuel sex two times).

Reactions: HARL3QU1NN

TungFFN

Feb 19, 2023
Does anyone know how to fix this? Every time I play, 1 file named "preloader" always appears
and it seems the autotranslation doesn't work either =v
1688113897666.png 1688113881313.png

AinsSakamoto

Nov 27, 2020
It's a shame to leave this game with mtl so i did a basic full translation for the game(might have missed some reactions).
Leave the default name in the game. Do a replace all instance of Hanzo in the .txt file if you want your custom name.

I started to tweak some pgn from the dump of
bwebrwkerw

I'll probably finish the rest when i get some time to understand how to do it myself.

Anyway, Mega link for the UI
Updated 18/06/2023
Finished all of the UI
Mega
There is a file and a link, which contains later/newer translation? And how do I download attached file? When I open it I can download the page as .txt, is this it? What do I do with than?
Im very sorry for ping

ArchMike

Oct 11, 2022
Can you get true love ending without training her?

Edit: Nevermind, I got my answer. It's not a good ending

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes