x_man

Dec 18, 2017
how everybody playing this i still stuck on first mission and the help button tell me to touch head but it only do blindfold there is no weapon in her forhead

Syapaaye

Jul 13, 2018
Does this game seriously not have text log feature? And you can't save in the middle of choices? Or am I missing things?

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
Hey guys here's the save for this game, typically if u guys just search the game in japanese up: + save, you'll come across this site: . It always has japanes game saves and I always use it for shit like this. Put the contents of the folder in appdata\LocalLow\maronmaron\Shinobi. (to get to appdata do windows buttong + r, and type %appdata%.

SunBird01

Sep 22, 2020
anyone have fully translated _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and can share it? translator always work so slow for me, almost 1 minute per dialogue. its my first post here

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
anyone have fully translated _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt and can share it? translator always work so slow for me, almost 1 minute per dialogue. its my first post here
Far from fully translated since I'm still playing through it slowly, but here mine for now. If you go the "service route" (ie, service training) + ayame related affection stuff, it should be close to 100% translated. BDSM route is about half translated, shame route I only began so not much. + a bunch of other stuff like shadow's route done.

RayBar

May 12, 2020
ok folks so this game really deserve to be played properly......
the animations and the scenes are really TOP TIER!!!

so thanks to the AI i was able to translate the images!!!!
finally you can understand better WTF happens is this MESSY interface!!!!!
View attachment 2645187
included in the pack the bepinex from the game and the gallery save....
because the game have 20 endings..... yes TWENTY so fuck that.......
plugin used is Texture_Replacer v1.0.4.1

and because of that i dumped the texture for NVIDIA....
so if you have some texture not loading you need to change manually that md5 of a single texture by dumping your md5 number......

still need some adjustement and the full _AutoGeneratedTranslations
well maybe is the next release...this is just a start.......

edit v1.1:
View attachment 2647110
View attachment 2647109
make some improvement the more i play this.......

[Maron Maron] Ninja Discipline v1.2 bepinex+AI_images_v1.1
Workupload
Pixeldrain

salut and happy playing!!!!
hey bro,bit of a retard here,so can you please explain some things to me...

I put those files in their respected folders(except for gallery save),but the translations are not showing up...You mentioned something about md5 and nvidia,can you explain it to me.I have an AMD gpu btw

Last edited:

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
hey bro,bit of a retard here,so can you please explain some things to me...

I put those files in their respected folders(except for gallery save),but the translations are not showing up...You mentioned something about md5 and nvidia,can you explain it to me.I have an AMD gpu btw
interesting question.......
usually this problem with different gpu rendering is only related with big texture size but your screenshoot.....
have all in japanese!!! so you bepinex is NOT WORKING actually......

so get rid of any japanese on the directory path....and make sure is less of 255 character long.....
like this:
C:\Download\[Maron Maron] Ninja Discipline v1.2
or bepinex will not work......

for more info about the md5 read this thingy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-plugin-texture-replacer-v1-0-5-1.118422/

in short you press ALT+F11 a the start of the game and then you DUMP TEXTURE......
and make you md5 value for AMD....
and then you use it only wen some texture does not work.......
most of them are universal......

good luck

Reactions: RayBar

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
interesting question.......
usually this problem with different gpu rendering is only related with big texture size but your screenshoot.....
have all in japanese!!! so you bepinex is NOT WORKING actually......

so get rid of any japanese on the directory path....and make sure is less of 255 character long.....
like this:
C:\Download\[Maron Maron] Ninja Discipline v1.2
or bepinex will not work......

for more info about the md5 read this thingy:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bepinex-plugin-texture-replacer-v1-0-5-1.118422/

in short you press ALT+F11 a the start of the game and then you DUMP TEXTURE......
and make you md5 value for AMD....
and then you use it only wen some texture does not work.......
most of them are universal......

good luck
You used MD5 at all files. I think that all the file names seems like unique, It's ok to not use MD5 on file names.

SweetMelancholy

Oct 28, 2019
As a bit of additional info for anyone interested, I found that -if you can be bothered (and I'd be hard-pressed to say that, after doing it, it's all that worth it)- going into the AutoTranslatorConfig.ini and changing EnableTextAssetRedirector and EnableTextureDumping from =False to =True (I'm 90% sure you only need to change "EnableTextureDumping", but I changed both at the same time and cbf testing them separately), when you run the game you'll start getting some of the art assets of the game dumped into your [Game Folder]\BepInEx\Translation\en\Texture folder (this folder is created after changing those config settings so don't worry if you don't see it there initially, or after changing the settings but not yet running the game). Specifically it'll dump (amongst other things) all (as far as I could see) of the GUI images with Japanese text (that the game can't seem to translate -presumably because they aren't actually text in the game), and I found that taking those I wanted to translate and uploading them to Google Translate as images* spits out a pretty good translation of most of the menu images.
...of course most of them say about what you'd expect, and I figure combining intuition, the walkthrough on doureview included in my earlier comment, and some trial and error is enough to understand what everything does -and might take less time overall then fucking around getting the game to spit out images to then manually upload to Google (especially since the images, while not taking up a huge amount of space -my texture folder after two run-throughs of the game was less than 200mb- are still probably an unpleasant extra on an already huge game). But I thought it worth mentioning regardless. Also the AutoTranslator Readme in BepInEx/plugins has a lot of useful detail that was way too technically dense for me to parse much of, but did help me figure how to get the game dumping images.

Also also, I recommend people who dislike the MTL translation as provided by the game when first run try out the different translator options. Alt+0 is the shortcut to access the translator menu -thanks to SharkVampire for that, and the info in their review and posts regarding which translators to try. I ran it from the start with DeepL (and Papago as the fallback translator) and found the result reasonably comprehensible overall. About on par with a subpar MTL translation that gets an average-ish quality edit, and a good deal more understandable than I found the Mansha 300% sequel to be using whatever it's out of the box translator was.

*I figure most people know how to do this, but since I only found it recently I put more info below in case it helps
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: on the off chance anyone finds this post before any of the others that contain info on how to fix possible bugs that can crop up, read this and this -as above I can't guarantee that you need one/both of these fixes, but other posters did seem to have issues and following both before running the game I can say that I had no issues.
Unironically, learning that google translate lets you translate images is probably one of the most useful things anyone has ever taught me on the internet.

service.png Rape.png shame.png It seems that in the reviews people were really confused what the Yellow, Blue and Red meant for the sexual options. Don't know if its accurate, but it seems perfectly right for what the sex scenes in them were. Really helpful trick. Can't stress enough how helpful it was to me.

Last edited:

Milky0

Feb 3, 2023
It's a shame to leave this game with mtl so i did a basic full translation for the game(might have missed some reactions).
Leave the default name in the game. Do a replace all instance of Hanzo in the .txt file if you want your custom name.

I started to tweak some pgn from the dump of
bwebrwkerw

I'll probably finish the rest when i get some time to understand how to do it myself.

Anyway, Mega link for the UI
Updated 18/06/2023
Finished all of the UI

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
It's a shame to leave this game with mtl so i did a basic full translation for the game(might have missed some reactions).
Leave the default name in the game. Do a replace all instance of Hanzo in the .txt file if you want your custom name.

bwebrwkerw

I'll probably finish the rest when i get some time to understand how to do it myself.

Mega
Thanks so much! So glad somebody did this. :D

Got an error report for you though: the whole first scene with the clan head's granddaughter is missing or something, and so was handled by the autotranslator. Don't know about later scenes at the same location, only done the one so far.

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
Saw there was still no walkthrough (unless I missed it) so here is the big TL;DR of what you need to know.
For ending...There are 20 yes. Only 6 really matter if you came here for the H though (unless I missed a good one).

You have one main heroine and two subheroine. 2 of the ending are basically the subheroine route. To get subheroine route, just go see her every night as much as possible while doing any random training to Ayame during the day.

For every other ending, you can safely ignore the two subheroine. They don't matter. There is no interaction between the heroines and no threesome possible.

Ayame has 5 stat that really matter: overall nasty degree, "service" degree, "bdsm" degree, "shame" degree, and affection.
To get one of the "good" (read: lewd) ending, you need a high nasty degree by the end. It is super easy to reach. Just make sure to train Ayame every day and you'll reach it automatically.
Once you're confirmed to get a lewd ending (there are 12 of them), the game will look at other stat:
  • What kind of training did you do? You have 4 possibility: mixed, service, bdsm, shame. To keep it simple, if you want to get service ending, just do service training during the whole playthrough (same for bdsm/shame). If you want to get mixed, do service then bdsm then shame then service again then bdsm etc.
  • How much does Ayame love you? There are 3 possibility. True love, like but no love, and indifference/hatred. From what I saw, there is no real reason not to go for true love. It's the same CG, but true love ending is longer and hotter imo. It feels like they designed the true love ending first then make the other two by removing stuff from true love ending.
How to get true love? Easy! Just get over 100 affection point. Ayama is super easy to romance. Here are the main points:
  • Go see her every night. Never skip.
  • On first day at night, choose to talk to her (ie, do not rape her)
  • Generally speaking, if she asks you to do something, do it.
  • On 8th day, stay with her when she is sick. She loves you now, she just doesn't know it yet.
  • On 16th day, you should be able to have consensual sex with her.
  • Make sure to have consensual sex with her twice (ie, over 2 different day). This should ensure that you have well over 100 affection point. This might be the "hardest" requirement here, since once you saw the scene you might just decide not to see it again and thus miss the "need to see it twice" requirement.
Anyway, that covers the 12 lewd ending + 2 subheroine ending so that makes 14 out of 20. The last 6 are various "failure". There is some for early failure (ie, becomes clear you are so bad at training there is no point), some some late failure, some for if you refuse to train her altogether. Exact ending depends on how much she loves you.

shortstak

Dec 12, 2018

bwebrwkerw

Mega
my guy!

Milky0

Feb 3, 2023
Thanks so much! So glad somebody did this. :D

Got an error report for you though: the whole first scene with the clan head's granddaughter is missing or something, and so was handled by the autotranslator. Don't know about later scenes at the same location, only done the one so far.
Thanks didn't see the missing dialogue. I patched it with all the UI that that was left. If you see anymore let me know ill add it.

Cheers

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes