gnm33

May 22, 2023
yall can read in japanese or some shit this garbage is 20% english 70% japanese 10% british

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Damn this thing would be so good to go through legitimately with a translation looking at the gallery.

Also isn't this missing the pregnancy tag?

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Beware (MTL - Poetry) this game is playable (some images are not translated, this is a very simple game)
Unpacked this games is 10gb
"Some" images? I mean, I barely have any translation at all, so it's all moon runes. Only a very scant few dialogue boxes are translated, and inside the training gameplay, it sometimes has translated the different buttons, and sometimes not. Something I'm missing here?

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Beware (MTL - Poetry) this game is playable (some images are not translated, this is a very simple game)
Unpacked this games is 10gb
"Some" images? I mean, I barely have any translation at all, so it's all moon runes. Only a very scant few dialogue boxes are translated, and inside the training gameplay, it sometimes has translated the different buttons, and sometimes not. Something I'm missing here?
No it's like that, in the beginning parts it has what you described but then just fully goes no MTL at all until pretty much everything from that point.

So it basically doesn't even have poetry and just straight up not translated lol.

I hear games like this being on unity are doomed to not being translated at all because something something the engine makes it a nightmare for translators or something so no one is just gonna do it in their spare time.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
No it's like that, in the beginning parts it has what you described but then just fully goes no MTL at all until pretty much everything from that point.

So it basically doesn't even have poetry and just straight up not translated lol.

I hear games like this being on unity are doomed to not being translated at all because something something the engine makes it a nightmare for translators or something so no one is just gonna do it in their spare time.
Well that's a shame. I guess I'll just stumble through the game, it's fun enough and maron maron's art is top tier.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Well that's a shame. I guess I'll just stumble through the game, it's fun enough and maron maron's art is top tier.
A very cheap way to get around it without messing with any translator programs or programs is just to use your google translate camera on your phone, it'll still be mtl but hey at least that's something :HideThePain:

It's honestly what I did to check some of the endings, the wholesome ones without too many sex scenes just to get an idea what was going on because without a decent translation it would be a nightmare to navigate to all the endings. I got like ending 11 on my legit run and was like crap I can't navigate this thing like this, so gallery.

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
A very cheap way to get around it without messing with any translator programs or programs is just to use your google translate camera on your phone, it'll still be mtl but hey at least that's something :HideThePain:

It's honestly what I did to check some of the endings, the wholesome ones without too many sex scenes just to get an idea what was going on because without a decent translation it would be a nightmare to navigate to all the endings. I got like ending 11 on my legit run and was like crap I can't navigate this thing like this, so gallery.
That many endings?! Oh good lord, that's gonna be horrible to guess my way to. I don't even know if there's a time limit in the game, with that counted days system lol

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
So does anyone know how to fix a bug relating to picking a topic with Ayame? I managed to unlock the conversation feature with her, but I can't get anything from picking all of the topics available.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
I think there's like 18 endings and it's a 20 day limit.
How do you trigger each ending? I assume it's raising a specific stat within the time limit? It looks like the girl has three directions to go in at the top of the screen with the colors.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Sugoi MTL Poetry (Offline/Deepl)
Ok i randomly remembered this and came back to re-read what you said.
I thought you where still talking about the unity translator! Argh!

So this is a completely separate translator. Is there any way to use this with the unity translator?
Could you give more information/direction/details?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Holy shit, so much bullshit on this page alone. Why CAN'T you people just glance through the thread, like, for once, maaybe?
Suffice to say, the fixes you have to do (clicks not registering, TLs stopping) have been mentioned numerous times; also a link to a guide - but then again, that would require minutes to search the thread. Which I know is a harrowing task... :(

khaosu

Jun 25, 2020
so is there a game in there or is it just "animations", i cant tell from the screenshots

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
How do you trigger each ending? I assume it's raising a specific stat within the time limit? It looks like the girl has three directions to go in at the top of the screen with the colors.
I actually don't know the specific conditions for each, I think a few are tied to the kind of training you've given her like if you focused on shame I think you get an ending like ending 11 that I got.

View attachment 2641237

how do I get to this scene?
You mustn't rape her in the beginning and treat her nicely outside of the training sessions, I think visiting her every night helps move this faster.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagara-kun
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes