yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Im really hoping this game will get decent translation and i have no clue how japanese make such a in depth game with amazing animations but dont care about western audience. Translator sometimes works sometimes dont, at shame path day 14 it just shut down entirely for me, restarting dont help either.

Dudeguybrah

Aug 20, 2018
VERY IMPORTANT !!! For the people experiencing the issue of Ayame Night Talking buttons not working. The problem is when the text is autotranslated, for some reason the buttons don't work at all.

You guys need to resolve this ASAP as the talking is the best part of the game and it even unlocks 2 fully controllable and animated H-Scenarios if you max out her Affection. (Just like the training part but lovey-dovey with 3 positions [Missionary/Doggy/Mating Press] with hand-holding/leg locking/leg lifting etc...) and it is a requirement for 4 endings.

Here's the fix for this:

Go to BepInex/Config/AutotranslatorConfig.txt and edit this:

TextGetterCompatibilityMode=True

Voilà. Credit to buahdada for being the first to find this fix in the request thread.

So I did that and it doesnt seem to want to translate at all now, whats up?

Reactions: Rjs3452
Dec 27, 2022
by mistake i noticed that there is an option to change her clothes with different outfits , how do i acess that option? Because i don't remember what i clicked to go there

pr83

May 5, 2017
Is penetrative sex an option in the pose where she parts her asscheeks for hymen inspection (the very last image in the op) at higher lust level? Feels like it should be but all I can do is finger, lick and trace along her clit. Interestingly the dick UI icon is in there which got me curious.

Kyroph

Aug 5, 2020
VERY IMPORTANT !!! For the people experiencing the issue of Ayame Night Talking buttons not working. The problem is when the text is autotranslated, for some reason the buttons don't work at all.

You guys need to resolve this ASAP as the talking is the best part of the game and it even unlocks 2 fully controllable and animated H-Scenarios if you max out her Affection. (Just like the training part but lovey-dovey with 3 positions [Missionary/Doggy/Mating Press] with hand-holding/leg locking/leg lifting etc...) and it is a requirement for 4 endings.

Here's the fix for this:

Voilà. Credit to buahdada for being the first to find this fix in the request thread.
THANKS!

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
how can I pass day 20 with the "love" route with ayame? everytime their guys come to save them :(
they will always come the save their captive friend, the turning point was whether ayame will protect you or not, based on her trust and obedience level from torture I think, it's just part of the story which show the gaslighting success and she openly betray their clan that come to save her.

Mar 15, 2023
Is there a raw Japanese text file for the game rather than the translated one? Some parts of the Japanese version don't seem to make sense to me.

"よくやったぞ、影、Furry。これで我が陣営は物事をだいぶ有利に進められるだろう。" roughly translates (I think) to "Well done, furry shadow (What??). With this, our faction will be able to make great progress and gain an advantage."

Weeb Supreme

Nov 4, 2017

Here's the fix for this:

This allowed me to click the options but my translator always crashes as soon as I pick anything.
Anyone know why/a fix?
(Using sugoi offline through unity autotranslate)

EDIT: Found what seems to be a work around; after picking an option, quickly click to make the dialogue text finish displaying. It seems the super slow text in those scenes is what makes the translator crash.

Last edited:

gopnikrobinhood

Jan 12, 2020
Sorry for asking i download the DL torrent version and the Autotranslator but idk were i need to put the Autotranslator, someone can help me?

bonerkuun

Apr 10, 2019
It's already 1.5 GB on download, only 10 GB when you extract it.

And the uncen will be hard since the censored was baked on texture file instead of placing filter on it. So unless someone want to redraw it, uncen won't come.
IA can help even with someone who doesn't now how to draw

• Sad
Reactions: hali555

Assassin3

Oct 15, 2020
Do anyone know how to get ending 15 and 17?
ED15 - Train till you've reached 3 purple hearts and get her to 4/max red hearts.

ED17 - Only train 4 times by the 8th day. Get her to 4/max red hearts and have sex with her 2 times during the love route.

Reactions: Oberslat
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes