AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
Depends . If its from f95 then theres like inheritance, love and corruption, monster girl dreams , divine dawn . Im not mentioning coc2 and tits since they are pretty popular ones here. But mostly i play era games which can have some questionable moments which you can not engage in if you dont want to , they are mostly trainer type games. ill put some screenshots just for referrence. The one with the party shown is a different one View attachment 2642974
Could you please provide links to the games from which these screenshots were taken? Assuming they are uploaded to f95.

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Could you please provide links to the games from which these screenshots were taken? Assuming they are uploaded to f95.
Its not on f95 , they seem to not like f95 if my understanding. There is eratohok on f95 but it should be an older version by now. Its not game from the screenshots tho

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
Its not on f95 , they seem to not like f95 if my understanding. There is eratohok on f95 but it should be an older version by now. Its not game from the screenshots tho
Got it. Any clarification information is usually good because it's difficult to find certain games when you are not acknowledged with them in the first place. Those that you had mentioned are interesting, but on screenshots is something that's (aside from icons) purely text based which is interesting too.

Kalarima

Dec 23, 2018
Ok, even with fixes, plugin works incredibly bad, most of the time fails to translate and even crashes. Now, I understand that there are no psychics to magically solve my problems, however... is this really only me or do you guys have similar issue?

MTL is a real shame. Great live 2d graphics, was waiting for something like this to be uploaded here.
Press Alt + é (0) it opens config for the autotranslate ingame and you can change which service to use for translation
(deepl with google as fallback seems to work best)

Reactions: AmaLikeBass

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Honestly wow, i would call this game a masterpiece if not terrible UI and translation. I skipped most of dialogue cus it was slow/poorly translated and i wanted to see is it even worth investing time. I got stuck with only few scenes and then i had "bad ending" at day 20 and dunno, game is worth trying to do it again but at the same time i have no idea what i did wrong and how to actually play this game :D Anyone got tips? How do i unlock most of scenes, i need to repeat runs over and over again picking different options? Should i corrupt Ayame as much as i can or is it bad? Eh, games like this deserves bigger budget with nice clean translation/ui, animations are very clean and i could tell Ayame corruption progress is done well, audio was really nice but game seem to be very unfun in some parts, for example that endless tutorial popups, seriously?

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Got it. Any clarification information is usually good because it's difficult to find certain games when you are not acknowledged with them in the first place. Those that you had mentioned are interesting, but on screenshots is something that's (aside from icons) purely text based which is interesting too.
its japanese text based games . there are some cool word arts here and there sometimes. The trainer part almost always looks like ths tho
ddddd.PNG dddd.PNG

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Soooo there's a scene with underage boys raping her.
If this is allowed, why are games with underage girls not allowed?

Reactions: Corsty

iDiocy_49

Jul 13, 2020
Ehhh...Someone has to put a futa tag in this one, it got me by surprise.
Also can someone give me a quick rundown of the story? By the images alone I can assume that, there is a happy ending, but you seem kinda of a ass in the beginning, ntr maybe? It got me curious, still don't want to play it to find out.
In a nutshell, you were ordered from black shadow clan (name is paraphrased) to torture this strong kunoichi from 3 light pillar clan (also paraphrased) named Ayame, to spill their clan secret on making strong ninjas and kunoichi like ayame, and Ranmaru (which later can be seen at the end of day 20), if lucky you can even make her join to the black shadow clan and betrayed her old clan, based on torture method you can have 3 option :

- service torture, which trained her to be obedience to you which is good for good ending where you can gaslighting her to betray her clan and join yours (with extra step from other method of torture)
- BDSM torture, which trained her body to be sensitive, where this torture always lead her to become a slutty kunoichi who seeks pleasure instead fulfill her duty on becoming a kunoichi
- Humiliation torture, which trained her to become exhhbitionist, and usually this humiliation torture lead her to become a literal slut that used by everyone in your clan and your village.

every torture has 4 parts type of torture which you can mix and match to get the ending based on how you torture her, and each torture have 4 different stage which always increase once you get to the certain amount of torture.

there's also a 3 route you can take from the game, basically you have 3 heroine, your step sister which work as the supplier for your torture (forgot her name), the harlot you found sneaking into your mansion (forgot her name too), and Ayame herself.

and if you might know, you can talk to ayame, with a little bit stubbornness she will talk to you, but how ? at day 2 you go to her cell and she will told you what your business coming to her cell yang you pick (IIRC) the 2nd option which mean I just want to talk but she will shoo'ed you off and you come back again at day3 and finally she will lower her guard and tell you, she will talk to you if you let her see the captive of her clan mate, if you agree she will let you talk to her.

the ending part is a bit tricky because you need to mix and match, every torture which lead to her behaviour. I got a marry ayame ending by torturing her with service torture 1,2,3 which not included penetration, and at day 8 there will a turning point event which you can decide whether you want to gain ayame trust or not, based on that event you can have sex with her without torturing her which lead to the marry ayame ending.
basically you successfully gaslighting her to betray her clan by making her fall in love with you.

how did i know all of this ? at first i just want to use this game to honing my japanese skill but i got invested on the story instead because you have this secret gameplay where you basically need to pick on conversation topic to make her gaslighted and join your clan.

Smutfactory

Sep 4, 2018
Sadly, when I ask ChatGPT to translate something and it contains an insult or strong phrase, it responds with the following message:

"I'm sorry, as a language model, my programming prevents me from providing a translation of an offensive or violent phrase. My purpose is to assist people in obtaining accurate and helpful information, while also promoting respectful and positive behavior in human interactions. Please feel free to ask any other question that may be helpful."

Then you just need to jailbreak it. There's a whole forum on reddit dedicated to making chatgpt write NSFW content. It's very easy after a few attemps, and I personally can get it to write very vivid and erotic content, even bordering the taboo.

google chatgtp nsfw

Aug 21, 2018
My review and some recommendations

I finished the game like 15 days ago. This is one of the best NSFW games I've seen. If there's a NSFW Game of the Year, this would be a contender, Gameplay is solid, alot of animations. Good story and most importantly. The VA for Ayame nailed her role perfectly.

Since MaronMaron translated their previous game (Which has good gameplay but lacked animations as opposed to this one which used ALOT of Live2D according to the developers) we might get a official translation but due to the big amount of text in this game, it will be a while until we get it.

I recommend using the Sugoi MTL Poetry (Offline/Deepl) which is the one I used if you have a good PC. It's actually better then Google and it actually recognizes Japanese Names and has a good sentence structure as opposed to whatever concoctions Google does. The only drawback is the He/She/Him/Her mixup which happens alot but compared to Google/Deepl. It's bearable Poetry (Tho still Poetry nonetheless)

To get the most experience. Multiple playthroughs are needed since this has alot of endings; 20 of them based on Ayame Lewd Training type/level, her Affection level and if you have seen Night Scene with the other 2 girls + a pregnancy bonus scene with Ayame (Which I think should be added as a tag) if you manage to unlock all CGs scenes.

There's 2 parameters. Training type and it's level (1-4) and Affection level (1 to 4) and to me the best part about this game is the "Talking" time with Ayame as there's alot of things to talk and the dialogue DOES change with Affection level.

Overall, great game, hope to see more from the devs.

Crims09

Dec 16, 2017
i cant figure out how you persuade her in the cell, when i click the option it does nothing
Same issue here, I try any dialogue options when i visit her at night and nothing happens, do I have to wait until her training lvl is up?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes