zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I never understood the hatred around MTL, the most important thing to understand what the buttons do, and the main idea of the plot. And the rest you figure out for yourself. Sometimes it's even more interesting
When you are interested in the story or the dirty talking, a phrase like “I am obtaining gender with you” or other shit like that, turns the game from a drama to a comedy killing any excitement as a consequence.

Zurvana

Jan 23, 2018
When you are interested in the story or the dirty talking, a phrase like “I am obtaining gender with you” or other shit like that, turns the game from a drama to a comedy killing any excitement as a consequence.
couldn't have said this any better myself I can tolerate some MTL if its edited but trying to understand the ones not proof read makes my head hurt. If your just in it for the CG I can see how it not a problem though but I'm not that kind of guy

Last edited:

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I never understood the hatred around MTL, the most important thing to understand what the buttons do, and the main idea of the plot. And the rest you figure out for yourself. Sometimes it's even more interesting
Yeah what people don't get is that the majority of translated H-Games always start off as MTL than its just edited from there. Besides the only way these games garner any support or attention is through the MTL version.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
translate this fucking shit for real. Don't let it be another game with high production values stuck with fuck all effort put in the translation while some MSpaint doodles of a stick figure whatching two other stick figures on top of each other gets the translation.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Yeah what people don't get is that the majority of translated H-Games always start off as MTL than its just edited from there. Besides the only way these games garner any support or attention is through the MTL version.
Most japanese mtl games here are so bad they dont even deserve any tl. :V

Reactions: Mihairusan

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
translate this fucking shit for real. Don't let it be another game with high production values stuck with fuck all effort put in the translation while some MSpaint doodles of a stick figure whatching two other stick figures on top of each other gets the translation.
Depending on who is up for it it could take a while. We had just slapped on a quick MTL just so you guys had something :/

Most japanese mtl games here are so bad they dont even deserve any tl. :V
I usually would agree with you, but I have played some that hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
Finally this is here
I don't need MTL I learned Japanese for this shit
But I'd appreciate a gallery unlock I'm not gonna play 30 times for all the endings
Was it really just for this shit or did you just want to learn it? lol

• Haha
Reactions: primalsplit

pr83

May 5, 2017
Extremely hot scenario. Classic Kunoichi breaking and training shit with proper haughty to naughty transformation. This needs proper translation asap. Curious why it's 10 gigs tho

Reactions: battleguy

Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
Forgive me for asking, but does this have the anal tag for actual anal sex or is it just because she licks some guy's butt in one picture?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes