kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Shinobi Otoshi helper plugin
Independent from game version. If game is updated, you could use this.
OP uploaded with BepInEx + MTL.
It's a good. Thanks.
You can use this plugin that just extract and put "ShinobiOtoshi_helper.dll" file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. That's all.

Features
  • All texts are appears on 1 pass. (No slow text appears effect) This helps MTL.
  • Fixed LOAD/SAVE problem on MTL. (This problem exists on below game ver 1.1)
  • Fixed choice buttons problem on MTL. (check the below screen-shot)

The choice buttons problem
If you proceed to meets with Ayame, May be stuck at this scene.
1.png
Select any button, but no reaction and can't go ahead.
This is caused from changed button's text. Press button makes call the script which named "button's text".
This plugin fix it.

Additionally, put the resizer.txt to "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\" folder. The text sizes are more smaller. (x0.8)
Below shot is applied one. Same scene(above).
2.png

You can translate the UI and graphics with BepInEx's XUnity.ResourceRedirector or Texture Replacer.

Are you an artists ? plz make to uncensored..

Edit. peoples are find the save file.
Download this and extract anywhere, and run "copy.bat" on "AllClearSave" folder.

Last edited:

pr83

May 5, 2017
Shinobi Otoshi helper plugin
Independent from game version. If game is updated, you could use this.
OP uploaded with BepInEx + MTL.
It's a good. Thanks.
You can use this plugin that just extract and put "ShinobiOtoshi_helper.dll" file to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder. That's all.

Features
  • All texts are appears on 1 pass. (No slow text appears effect) This helps MTL.
  • Fixed LOAD/SAVE problem on MTL. (This problem exists on below game ver 1.1)
  • Fixed choice buttons problem on MTL. (check the below screen-shot)

The choice buttons problem
If you proceed to meets with Ayame, May be stuck at this scene.
Select any button, but no reaction and can't go ahead.
This is caused from changed button's text. Press button makes call the script which named "button's text".
This plugin is fix it.

Additionally, put the resizer.txt to "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\" folder. The text sizes are more smaller. (x0.8)
Below shot is applied one. Same scene(above).

You can translate the UI and graphics with BepInEx's XUnity.ResourceRedirector or Texture Replacer.

Are you artists ? plz make to uncensored..

Edit. peoples are find the save file.
Download this and extract anywhere, and run "copy.bat" on "AllClearSave" folder.
Thanks for such a concise post my dude. That was really helpful.

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
at the end of "Tsukikage" ??? u dont even know what happen to Ayame in that ending, but hey, im not even mad, Tsukikage ftw.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
MTl really depends on what was used to translate. Rather than mtl - poetry, I would love to see MTL- Deepl/sugoi/google etc. so I know what Im dealing with.

Of course, some games have better results with some, but for example google usually = complete trash.

Reactions: eM-Ka and Zurvana

AmaLikeBass

Sep 20, 2020
Ok, even with fixes, plugin works incredibly bad, most of the time fails to translate and even crashes. Now, I understand that there are no psychics to magically solve my problems, however... is this really only me or do you guys have similar issue?

MTL is a real shame. Great live 2d graphics, was waiting for something like this to be uploaded here.

Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
It's already 1.5 GB on download, only 10 GB when you extract it.

And the uncen will be hard since the censored was baked on texture file instead of placing filter on it. So unless someone want to redraw it, uncen won't come.
In fact, it should not be the biggest issue using AI. If the game is very very good, I might consider trying to uncensor it, but if it is like most Japanese games, I just can't be bothered.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes