• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
bruvs i just want an ending that involves her ending up with me EXCLUSIVELY. I got like ending 6 and 13 and I was like wtf
The endings with that all come from intimacy being above 100. You cannot have lewd zero otherwise ending 13 comes out.

How do i get ending 17?

I tried many times to make lewd score exactly 6 but the score always went above the requirement.
It doesn't need to be exactly six. Anything above 0 and below 6 works.

BigCL420

Mar 31, 2021
Ive seen mentions about an endless or freeplay mode is that going to be a thing or already athing or are referring to the gallery

Federok88

May 23, 2022
This happens when you are at 13 intimacy or above. Essentially you get her to darling shinobi rank but don't commit to her by doing consensual sex
Yeah figured out the problem. If you dont go for ending 17 (i belive) there is no point on skipping training days because one skipped day stops you from getting the lewdness requirement for each type of training.

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
Directly replace the dlsite version of Assembly-CSharp.dll
Deleted scenes will appear
But it will cause some UI to be unable to display

Below are the restored pictures that were censored.
Does not contain the original Assembly-CSharp.dll
Pixeldrain

Using a patch to replace it doesn't work for some reason.

is his
Directly replace the dlsite version of Assembly-CSharp.dll
Deleted scenes will appear
But it will cause some UI to be unable to display

Below are the restored pictures that were censored.
Does not contain the original Assembly-CSharp.dll
Pixeldrain

Using a patch to replace it doesn't work for some reason.

Is this a patch to demosaic the (dlsite Jp)version?

thx

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Guys i encountered some bugs, one makes me can't load any save files (yet still able to save), and the other got me stuck when i went to ayame's room on day 1 after the rape scene ended. It just doesn't do anything, like I can click any buttons but got no reaction
Did they find a fix for this? I'm having the same problem.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes