Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
But it is actually "free" as it's not paywalled on any of the sites. Yes, the dev has an idea, put out what you have so far and see if it attracts any attention, then if it does then they think it might be something to continue with, if it doesn't then why waste any more time? I sure wouldn't, sure makes more sense to do a teaser than waste months on a v0.1 that literally attracts no attention.

Besides most v0.1/initial releases are 15 minutes at best now-a-days, most of those might as well be called teasers too as that's what they are...
It's funny how you ignored all the most important points that I made. If I may ask how did you find out about this game that you uploaded it?

Last edited:

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
For those who don't want to download it, as it is a very short demo, approximately 8 minutes long.
Vou deixar algumas imagens interessantes aqui:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the last two pics, how did you get that, i let her be her and got just a side pic, not frontal
tried both paths, no frontal, wtf LOL

Reactions: S.serych

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks like MC Mom is Waiting him to come out from Prison (y) (That Means Daddy is Dead) and he will claim her :sneaky:(y)
Mc2 Hope is same or Sister waiting him :giggle:(y)

Tags not showing ? Pregnancy + Creampie + Anal will be great tags

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
A dual protag for a first game ? That's ambitious. But adding it's only a teaser, I don't see the game lasting more than a couple updates

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
Dual protagonist smells of NTR to me.
I don't like multi protagonist, worse with simdate and romance. Dualfamily
Have to agree. A dual or multi protagonist tag smells like... divisive content, even more so when the MC looks like an idiot and doesn't do anything, ex-con or not, when a random ass token Jamal hits on his sister in front of him.:FacePalm: Add to that the long periods of waiting until the next update is released and you have the recipe for another abandoned promising game.

Hope I'm wrong about this, cuz I really like Lola's fiery temper and her fine latina ass, but as long as the dev doesn't answer a few valid questions and give us the planned tag list, I'm not keeping my hopes up to see this game become a success.:cautious:

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes