Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Fallen [v0.04] Unofficial Android Port + \FOXBOT/'s Multi Mod & IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 125mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
So with the inclusion of this "Player 2" character will the game then become a full-on Multi-Protag one or will there just be a couple scenes every now & then where we choose who/what they do? Apologies if this has already been asked.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
There is nearly nothing there, but it still looks very promising.

Renders are top notch. Writing is good and without errors (at least I didn't see any). I will keep an eye on that, good luck dev. :)

Reactions: drisarter

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
this is bullshit im not buying any new game now without content, we have to stop this nosense way of working. Not even a 0.1 with enogh content, just a teaser, f*ck u man.
Buying what? The release is free and not paywalled at all, so again, what exactly are you buying?

The teaser/demo is to see if anyone is interested even at all, why waste time if no one likes the product?

The only nonsense is comments like these talking about buying things they never have any intention of buying in the first place....

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, the game now has an update, as of now early access for v0.02 is up on Patreon.

son0fmischief

Aug 16, 2023
I think its got promise.
Renders look great and I think its a refreshing twist to see an older incestuous couple.
Of course, there just isn't a lot to judge on yet so I will reserve my excitment once there is more to it, but it seems rather promising.

Reactions: Orlox

Kiegra

Mar 22, 2020
Buying what? The release is free and not paywalled at all, so again, what exactly are you buying?

The teaser/demo is to see if anyone is interested even at all, why waste time if no one likes the product?

The only nonsense is comments like these talking about buying things they never have any intention of buying in the first place....
Looks like he deleted the comment, guess you're right bout him. :ROFLMAO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Updates for v0.03

A bit of a shocker there at the end with one of the choices in v.0.02.

Trying to keep things interesting and exciting even with shorter updates.

Anyways, a little rest after a busy week and then will spend this weekend setting up the renders for the next update.

The plan is to try and hit a ~100 renders again and split them between the two paths from the last update. But I'm not sure that will be enough for each branching choice. So, it might be for only one. Still undecided. Will have to see how the renders turn out.

Hopefully another update before the end of the month.

Peace!
Most of the rendering is done for the next release. Got a batch I have to redo this weekend for an animation.

If you'll pardon my French - DAZ3D is dogshit when it comes to animating. Blender is a good alternative, but it's a time-sink transferring the models and adjusting little tiny details. And I'm trying to get these updates out as soon as possible.

There are other alternatives, but each one has a learning curve that consumes time.

v.0.03 will be released next weekend, if I happen to have time during the working week to put it together sooner, maybe before then.

v.0.03 is what I'm calling the "toothbrush" path.

v.0.03b or the "check the oil" path will be released the weekend following that.

Act I of Lucas & Lola's arc is planned to wrap up with v.05, then we're jumping to Player 2.

Peace!
v.0.03 Preview.png

Lola & Lucas return this weekend for Early Access!

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The quality is good, and i like Lola, the MC seems too passive thought, like doing nothing when that asshat is hitting on his sis, doesn't bode well for multi protagonist imo.

But only about 100 renders per update, which are split between 2 paths and a second protagonist coming soon(ish)...
Leaving aside that i really don't like multiple protagonists, and whatever tags that may include, i really don't see this story going anywhere with that render count.

Last edited:

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I'm sharing Lola with nobody, I'll tell ya that for free.

In other news, the incest patch already exists within the code, just need to switch it from false to true in URM.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I'm in two minds about this game. It has potential for sure, but I really fear that it could be too ambitious with the details which then leads to the project going nowhere. Based on what's shown so far, this is the type of game that I'd have to come back in a while to see whether the progression can be consistent or not, and how much progression is made.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
I think its got promise.
Renders look great and I think its a refreshing twist to see an older incestuous couple.
Of course, there just isn't a lot to judge on yet so I will reserve my excitment once there is more to it, but it seems rather promising.
Yeah, I'm just worried about the whole second protagonist thing which I've never been a fan of.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
In other news, the incest patch already exists within the code, just need to switch it from false to true in URM.
What you just said might as well be gibberish to most people on this site :ROFLMAO:

The patch is just a blank file that enables it for them. There are a lot of games with it built in like that, but provide a patch for easier use.

Even if you wrote out the most detailed exaptation and instructions people still would mess it up or just would not do it. Not to mention the fact most refuse to use mods.

4.50 star(s) 8 Votes