AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So Japanese are getting into the patreon drip-feed shit too? I guess I should expect far fewer japanese games with the completed tag if that's the case.

Reactions: f9account

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone have any idea what the "lesbian" scenes are like? Most of the time, when these "female protagonist getting violated" games include girl/girl stuff, the scenes tend to:
a) not actually be "lesbian" scenes but end up closer to a threesome with a dude or dude-like thing involved
b) actually be "lesbian" but feel lackluster especially in comparison to the rest of the game
c) actually be decent-to-good but very lacking in quantity.
Occasionally it's all of the above, or maybe just that there's like... one lesbian scene. And it's just one girl fingering another, nothing more exciting like cunnilingus or scissoring.
Can't tell you how many games I've downloaded with the fem protag and lesbian tags only to end up disappointed. I wish the tags could get "weighted" by frequency or severity so if there was minimal amounts of a certain tag it'd be easier to judge beforehand if you want to download content or not.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
So Japanese are getting into the patreon drip-feed shit too? I guess I should expect far fewer japanese games with the completed tag if that's the case.
No, I don't think so. Japan has their own "patreon" for stuff like this, They don't really need people to use patreon, and the games are almost always completed in a reasonable amount of time

Reactions: f9account

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Anyone have any idea what the "lesbian" scenes are like? Most of the time, when these "female protagonist getting violated" games include girl/girl stuff, the scenes tend to:
a) not actually be "lesbian" scenes but end up closer to a threesome with a dude or dude-like thing involved
b) actually be "lesbian" but feel lackluster especially in comparison to the rest of the game
Occasionally it's all of the above, or maybe just that there's like... one lesbian scene. And it's just one girl fingering another, nothing more exciting like cunnilingus or scissoring.
Can't tell you how many games I've downloaded with the fem protag and lesbian tags only to end up disappointed. I wish the tags could get "weighted" by frequency or severity so if there was minimal amounts of a certain tag it'd be easier to judge beforehand if you want to download content or not.
Well, a proper lesbian scene would require a lesbian author having a lesbian viewer/reader in mind when creating.

Atl+Enter

Dec 1, 2019
i've seen this type of art before...
cursed armor maybe, wolfzq maybe
and i'm pretty sure it was chinesse style

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Well, a proper lesbian scene would require a lesbian author having a lesbian viewer/reader in mind when creating.
Well, that doesn't answer my question about this game at all, so uh. Thanks? For the not-quite-factual statement?
I've played plenty of games that have good lesbian or girl/girl content while still including other orientations. Rignetta's Adventure, for example, fits alongside this game as a "female protag getting violated by different things" ordeal, but has quite a few good lesbian scenes in it with different monster girls.
On the other hand you also have games like New Body New Life or Missy, where while I'm not sure about the gender/orientation of the dev(s), they're still either mostly or completely lesbian-focused with good, hot scenes.
There might be more or better examples out there, but I don't go out of my way to exclusively play lesbian stuff. I'm no Avaron, lol.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Well, that doesn't answer my question about this game at all, so uh. Thanks? For the not-quite-factual statement?
I've played plenty of games that have good lesbian or girl/girl content while still including other orientations. Rignetta's Adventure, for example, fits alongside this game as a "female protag getting violated by different things" ordeal, but has quite a few good lesbian scenes in it with different monster girls.
On the other hand you also have games like New Body New Life or Missy, where while I'm not sure about the gender/orientation of the dev(s), they're still either mostly or completely lesbian-focused with good, hot scenes.
There might be more or better examples out there, but I don't go out of my way to exclusively play lesbian stuff. I'm no Avaron, lol.
Lesbian or girl/girl content then? These are not synonymous, I hope you realise. Or perhaps not if you think a story of a man who dies in a car accident and wakes up in a body of a bitchy, sex-addicted woman is somehow lesbian in nature or could have been conceived by a lesbian author.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
Even though this thread has the "lesbian" tag, when I tried the demo version there was no lesbian content either in-game or in the game files that I could find. The "lesbian" tag comes from the creator's intent, who plans to have a full "lesbian" path in the game alongside other paths. We don't have enough information to answer your question.

Hypothetically speaking... Tentacle3g is working on this game, and their last game was Sword Maiden of the Azure Dragon, which so far is pretty similar to this one. Sword Maiden's main character was bisexual, had lesbian lovers, and indeed it was part of the game to sex up your female companion to power up their stats. One of the endings is the main character having her own lesbian harem. Since you can (so far) avoid tentacle rape and the like, I can easily imagine an exclusively lesbian path. But if the content is similar, expect magical dildos and potions of futanari to play a big role.

Reactions: icollectsouls
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes