Jun 30, 2017
hmmm, to be honest i hope the Thor guy could also romance the mother, but again the guy appearance is not my taste: a too much feminine look which give of a vibe of a guy who definitely going to be NTR'ed

Reactions: Fibbers

zerosugar

Apr 23, 2018
I'm not sure about Cheat Engine considering I've never got it to work on the few (very specific and not RPGM) games I've tried to mess with, but for RPGM I'd just recommend this cheat menu plugin thing for on-the-fly stuff like activating god mode, noclip/walk anywhere, and instant-winning (or losing) battles. Saves the trouble of having to have the separate Cheat Engine stuff open and try to work around the whole find-the-address-and-edit-it shenanigans.
I'd also recommend this save editor for RPGM stuff that makes it a little easier to edit stuff like hidden variables or switches, basically for being able to go in and unlock CGs in gallery or stuff like that. (All you really need is the .exe named "RpgMakerSaveEdit," the other stuff is for extremely specific usage that most users won't need to worry about.) It's a little handier than imo, just because it can be used offline, and doesn't restrict stuff for non-Patreon users.
Thank you! Highly appreciated advise right here :)

Reactions: icollectsouls

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Those are some rad tags. Anyway, since it's WIP, I hope the author will put some non-con NTR scene, though I doubt that will happen since there are crests and stuff.

DarkTao

Jun 29, 2018
it seems like a repeatable thing however i have tried for hours and can't get her pregnant. I don't think it has been implemented yet, which is quite upsetting that the tag is on here without it even being in the game yet
tried. says it can't upload the save file. idk how to get it to post

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
have you played cursed armor 1 or 2? or any of wolfzq games? their english is normal but if you say its bad then im not sure what type of standard you need lol
I mean, in the first thirty seconds one of the characters says "Don't you have been killed in previous battle?!" and "The target has been branded Fallon Erotic Tattoo" and "Pure valkyrie princess fiercely against the enemy's insult!" That's not normal English even if you're not a native speaker.

If it were correct it would read as "Weren't you killed previously in battle?!" and "The pure valkyrie princess struggled fiercely against the enemy's attacks!" for example. To a native English speaker it definitely feels wrong, because we're taught subject prominence rather than topic prominence, and some words that have synonyms absolutely do not mean the same thing in context.

So excluding "the" or "it" from sentences confuses who the subject is. That, and "were" and "do" do not refer to the same state of being or place in time in the sentence. You also need to include the word "struggle" because we can't infer that from the rest of the sentence. Finally, "attack" and "insult" can mean something similar in a negative conversation, but definitely do not mean the same thing when an attack is literally getting choked to death by tentacles.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
I mean, in the first thirty seconds one of the characters says "Don't you have been killed in previous battle?!" and "The target has been branded Fallon Erotic Tattoo" and "Pure valkyrie princess fiercely against the enemy's insult!" That's not normal English even if you're not a native speaker.

If it were correct it would read as "Weren't you killed previously in battle?!" and "The pure valkyrie princess struggled fiercely against the enemy's attacks!" for example. To a native English speaker it definitely feels wrong, because we're taught subject prominence rather than topic prominence, and some words that have synonyms absolutely do not mean the same thing in context.

So excluding "the" or "it" from sentences confuses who the subject is. That, and "were" and "do" do not refer to the same state of being or place in time in the sentence. You also need to include the word "struggle" because we can't infer that from the rest of the sentence. Finally, "attack" and "insult" can mean something similar in a negative conversation, but definitely do not mean the same thing when an attack is literally getting choked to death by tentacles.
I came looking for fap material
And I found k n o w l e d g e

wolfingame

Jun 21, 2020
The body structure of character in the game is... absurd.
How do they combine a female's face with a male's body?

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
to be honest, i don't think so. if you had played the curse armor I & II you will know that the NTR is not avoidable.
Cursed Armor was avoidable for NTR just don't follow the Hypnosis/School route. the rest of the routes she's single or a slave to the guild manager

onishinigami

Jun 27, 2017

just to check with you, it is still understandable, no? for me cursed armor II has proper english, their english update was pretty slow so i reckon they hired a proper translator, as for this one it seems both ver came out close to one another so I reckon its a mixture of mtl and proper translation as i think both the game develop are not native speaker of english, i replied before playing this game however i still feel their english is understandable but good enough for me... tbh i have no idea why you trying to educate me about topic and subject prominent language lol

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
just to check with you, it is still understandable, no? for me cursed armor II has proper english, their english update was pretty slow so i reckon they hired a proper translator, as for this one it seems both ver came out close to one another so I reckon its a mixture of mtl and proper translation as i think both the game develop are not native speaker of english, i replied before playing this game however i still feel their english is understandable but good enough for me... tbh i have no idea why you trying to educate me about topic and subject prominent language lol
It's understandable sometimes. Other times I have to read through it multiple times to even get a gist as to who it's referring to and in what capacity. Cursed Armour II was bad about sentence structure, often being too verbose and formal as a result of translation from its native Standard Mandarin Chinese to English, but it didn't choose incorrect synonyms all the time, confuse pronouns, and forget the subject. Translating Standard Mandarin Chinese into English is extremely difficult, so they did a well enough job with that one. As for why I was talking about subject prominence, it's to explain why it feels wrong as someone who speaks and write in English as their native language. The sentence structures are weird or sometimes flat out wrong, and it's difficult to ignore.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Art looks promising, but i reckon i will wait until it is complete (however far in the future this might be)

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes