kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
Anyone knows how to unlock the silver chests? Im in the first dungeon and had to skip a lot of them. Did I had to talk to someone or buy keys?

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Uh if you guys are new here, Tentacle update usually take around 3-4 months. If we are lucky, we could get 2 big update this year. But if not, there will only be 1. Wolfz is infamous for milking ppl money with long ass update though.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Uh if you guys are new here, Tentacle update usually take around 3-4 months. If we are lucky, we could get 2 big update this year. But if not, there will only be 1. Wolfz is infamous for milking ppl money with long ass update though.
And I'd like to point out that this game is a "pay per update" one, so if they wanted to milk people for money, they would be releasing alot of them.

Nameless202

Mar 2, 2021
can anyone know where to find dagon..??

i mean i alrdy finish the abyss sea god but u know i cant seem to unlock the island

Regnen

Mar 22, 2023

He's already jump to some new game dev and nothing bout' tis game comin up, great.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

He's already jump to some new game dev and nothing bout' tis game comin up, great.
Not sure where you're getting that from, since all the posts on the site are about this game or a generic "here's some art for X holiday" type stuff.

Maybe read the most recent public post, since that makes it pretty clear that "Lust Line Lilim" (what I assume you think is a new game) is actually one of the main story routes in Fallen Valkyrie.

If you mean some other game, both of these development teams (Tentacle3g and Wolfzq) have pretty much always been part of multiple development projects. We don't know the exact work spilt on Fallen Valkyrie, so it's possible that the art assets are complete and the writing / coding by the other team is taking longer or some other work split. So if one group is doing the art and finished everything needed for this game (for now), then them working on other projects takes nothing from this one.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes