Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
Are we supposed to believe that blue-haired person in the picture with the non-virgin Valkyrie is a guy!? Really? Is this the new version of Cuck-kun?
i could be wrong but if remember well years ago that guy was the Princess's brother and he could be feminized but i think that content was cut.

Reactions: rKnight

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is english MTL? from the screenshots it does look like it.
MTL may have been involved... but it's either edited... or more likely, the translation was done by someone with a poor grasp of the English language tbh.

I say this because the text has mistakes like this one here and others, and these are not done by MTL. MTL doesn't do spelling mistakes and the like, that's something that only comes from typing. You also have stuff like "there" being spelled as "theer", pretty sure I spotted a "your" vs "you're" confusion too at one point. There's also awkward phrasing that doesn't pop out of MTL but is definitely in line with what someone might type out if they have a poor grasp of the English language and how sentences work in said language.

1703120453305.png

So yeah. I don't think that the translation is MTL. I think the translation is basically being done by a Chinese guy who knows some English but has a naturally poor grasp of the language.

Reactions: ustar

Yuias

Sep 29, 2019
I edited the gallery recollection map so you can now access everything. Just put it in www/data to replace it. Back up in case you want it back to normal. Ver 0.322

Reactions: petrucho228

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oh right, that reminds me... In-combat H-events are STILL not included anywhere in the gallery right now...

Unless there's some trick to it that I'm missing, the only way to see them is to find the enemies that do the H-attack you're looking for and fighting them when Lenneth is either alone or with Lilim.

Which is honestly kind of annoying, since, if I'm understanding things correctly, they've added more enemies with H-attacks in battle than there were before...

Oh, and, the severity of the H-attack seems to depend directly on the Fallen level. So if you're at Level 2, you won't see the level 1 attacks, and if you're at level 3, you won't see the level 2 attacks... so all in all, SUPER annoying how it works right now... I hope they do something about that...

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I dunno if I'm just missing something, but how the hell do you actually raise the fallen level? I've been sitting at 600 for ages, just rescued Odin and am being told I can now go to level 3 while I'm still stuck at level 1!!!
Right now, the only way to raise the Fallen level is to interact with Loki, who will raise it. However, that only happens after he does the 3 training at night events. So if you're already at 600, to reach Fallen 2, you will need 4 visits to him at night if you haven't done any at all, and that's only if you didn't pick a path that has him leave after Odin's rescue, or die before it. If he's gone, your playthrough is pretty much screwed in terms of raising the Fallen level.

Oh, and the visits apply per girl. If you didn't do ANY of the training events, you will need 8 nights. 4 for Lenneth and 4 for Lilim.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Cheers, I got up the level 2! But now the problem I'm running into is getting Lilim's scenes to trigger o_O
For some reason, no matter how much I repeat the scenes with Loki NOTHING with Lilium shows up uuuggggghhhhhhh
So you can't get Lilim's Fallen level to rise to Level 2 even though she has a value of 600? (Also, seriously, the dev really needs to differentiate between Fallen Level and the Fallen stat in some other way... the way it works now is seriously bad... :/)

It's possible that there might be a bug with how it works after rescuing Odin, or it might be intended that Fallen level can't rise through Loki if Odin is already rescued. Dunno...

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
So you can't get Lilim's Fallen level to rise to Level 2 even though she has a value of 600? (Also, seriously, the dev really needs to differentiate between Fallen Level and the Fallen stat in some other way... the way it works now is seriously bad... :/)

It's possible that there might be a bug with how it works after rescuing Odin, or it might be intended that Fallen level can't rise through Loki if Odin is already rescued. Dunno...
At this point I've given up and started from scratch -.- This game is so incredibly unclear about how ANY of its systems work I swear.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
At this point I've given up and started from scratch -.- This game is so incredibly unclear about how ANY of its systems work I swear.
If you want to unlock most of everything, I recommend using the Reference Process pdf that is included with the game. That's basically a guide to all the H-scenes currently in the game and basically gives you a step by step process on how to get most things while also mentioning branching paths that might lock your out of some things.

That said, bugs are still entirely possible, this IS a game in development, so keep that in mind.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Welcome to wolfzq games, they're always overly complex with minimal explanations (at least in the shitty English translation they do).

cerskaq

Jan 6, 2019
Progress through the main storyline and when you sleep make sure to keep your lust low so you can switch to lilim. Make sure to choose ntr dude(forgot his name). Eventually you should be level 2 and 3.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Well, with Jiao at least, I can see her including Thor into her harem, given what was shown of her in the dev's previous game where she was the MC, so I can see her route turning into a weird poliamory type thing... and she wouldn't stop Thor from fucking Lenneth either. If anything, given her habits, she'd probably encourage it... Though we'll have to see what the dev intends. The game is early enough in its development that it's difficult to say how many ideas will change by the time it gets anywhere near close to being done.

Can't comment on the Lilim route, especially since there's Odin too in the mix with that side of things.

The only thing that's certain is that I can understand why they consider Loki to be the explicit NTR route, because Loki isn't just interested in fucking Lenneth and her mother, but he's explicitly interested in corrupting the two of them and humiliating Thor and Odin. Jiao's and Lilim's route fall more under the "just cheating" angle, which for a number of people, is entirely distinct from NTR.

Either way...

It'd definitely be beneficial for the Dev to focus on one route at a time tbh, and at least finish the main story from one angle, before expanding the side-content and other routes. It'll make it easier to avoid genuinely massive plot holes from happening.
It's probably going to be the return of female!Thor, considering "TentacleWolf" calls it the "lesbian route" (though I wouldn't be surprised if that also gonna be a thing for the NTR one).

Lilim route doesn't really exist yet. But their reference sheet mentions it will be activated by praying to the "First Succubus altar" in the church and letting the consequences for Loki happen. So I think it's gonna be a "use our succubus powers to become stronger by fucking everything that moves" route.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's probably going to be the return of female!Thor, considering "TentacleWolf" calls it the "lesbian route" (though I wouldn't be surprised if that also gonna be a thing for the NTR one).

Lilim route doesn't really exist yet. But their reference sheet mentions it will be activated by praying to the "First Succubus altar" in the church and letting the consequences for Loki happen. So I think it's gonna be a "use our succubus powers to become stronger by fucking everything that moves" route.
I mean, strictly speaking, Jiao's route doesn't exist either yet, on account of the fact that you only get two scenes with her, three if you count the virginity loss variation, which I personally do not.

Seeing as wolf is involved and wolf's love of complexity, there's a chance that there will be variations for male and female Thor chains of events, with different scenes depending on when Thor was changed or not. As much as I dislike the guy's business practices, I will admit that he's got talent when it comes to making complex, widely branching games, as CA2 shows. If he really will complete it as he's said in recent comments, it will genuinely be a masterpiece of a game... Poor translation not withstanding...

As for Lilim's route. I can definitely see it working like that, though it's difficult to say for sure what ideas they have in mind. It's probably gonna involve Lilim explicitly fucking her daughter at some point or another, that's for sure... but who knows how long it'll take to get there.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
can i ask for walkthrough how to countinue lesbian route?
That's currently not possible. There are no scenes aside from the initial 2 scenes with Jiao.

Though if you do want to prep a save for whenever it's continued... and who knows when that will be... Then you'll need to select Jiao as Lenneth's partner when going to rescue Odin.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes