Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there still no changelog for the latest version?

Seems kind of weird that people would bother grabbing and sharing the game, but can't be assed to grab the changelog to see what's new...

Noxen

Sep 25, 2022
Fallen Valkyrie [v0.322] [TentacleWolf]

Original Size: ~1GB
Compressed Size: ~240MB

Win:
| |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well...

I've discovered that while there's no proper changelog, the download comes with a .pdf called "Reference Process", and looking at that thing gives you a good idea of what's new in the game if you compare it with what was present in the previous versions.

From what I've seen, there's more Loki stuff, a couple of new defeat events, an expansion of the whore-house events and some stuff where Lenneth could actually be fucked in a different outfit, at least in one defeat scene. Something about swimsuits too.

No further progress on Jiao's route. No further progress on Lilim's route. No progress at all on Thor's route. No other methods to increase Fallen Level except through Loki's events.

By the looks of things, the dev intends to finish Loki's route first, and then work on the others. I suspect that the only reason why the starts of the others are even included at this point is because things only seriously branch out after rescuing Odin depending on a number of choices that are made up to that point. Also, it seems like pursuing a pure ending with Thor will basically be super-hard mode if you do it on the first playthrough... Loki's and Lilim's route seem to be normal difficulty, while Jiao's route will basically be easy mode on account of busted Jiao is as a bond partner.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
Are we supposed to believe that blue-haired person in the picture with the non-virgin Valkyrie is a guy!? Really? Is this the new version of Cuck-kun?

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Well...

I've discovered that while there's no proper changelog, the download comes with a .pdf called "Reference Process", and looking at that thing gives you a good idea of what's new in the game if you compare it with what was present in the previous versions.

From what I've seen, there's more Loki stuff, a couple of new defeat events, an expansion of the whore-house events and some stuff where Lenneth could actually be fucked in a different outfit, at least in one defeat scene. Something about swimsuits too.

No further progress on Jiao's route. No further progress on Lilim's route. No progress at all on Thor's route. No other methods to increase Fallen Level except through Loki's events.

By the looks of things, the dev intends to finish Loki's route first, and then work on the others. I suspect that the only reason why the starts of the others are even included at this point is because things only seriously branch out after rescuing Odin depending on a number of choices that are made up to that point. Also, it seems like pursuing a pure ending with Thor will basically be super-hard mode if you do it on the first playthrough... Loki's and Lilim's route seem to be normal difficulty, while Jiao's route will basically be easy mode on account of busted Jiao is as a bond partner.
It's more that "it was decided", according to them, that this update would focus on the "NTR route". Of course, calling it that is funny, when both the "lesbian route" (Jiao) and the Lilim route also seem to focus on having sex with everyone BUT Thor.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's more that "it was decided", according to them, that this update would focus on the "NTR route". Of course, calling it that is funny, when both the "lesbian route" (Jiao) and the Lilim route also seem to focus on having sex with everyone BUT Thor.
Well, with Jiao at least, I can see her including Thor into her harem, given what was shown of her in the dev's previous game where she was the MC, so I can see her route turning into a weird poliamory type thing... and she wouldn't stop Thor from fucking Lenneth either. If anything, given her habits, she'd probably encourage it... Though we'll have to see what the dev intends. The game is early enough in its development that it's difficult to say how many ideas will change by the time it gets anywhere near close to being done.

Can't comment on the Lilim route, especially since there's Odin too in the mix with that side of things.

The only thing that's certain is that I can understand why they consider Loki to be the explicit NTR route, because Loki isn't just interested in fucking Lenneth and her mother, but he's explicitly interested in corrupting the two of them and humiliating Thor and Odin. Jiao's and Lilim's route fall more under the "just cheating" angle, which for a number of people, is entirely distinct from NTR.

Either way...

It'd definitely be beneficial for the Dev to focus on one route at a time tbh, and at least finish the main story from one angle, before expanding the side-content and other routes. It'll make it easier to avoid genuinely massive plot holes from happening.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes