f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Ok, uhm there's a way for anyone who want to have the game in Chinese and English. You just need to pay $10 USD through their PayPal account and msg them on Patreon. They will give you the download file. I really want to buy it but I can't get into PayPal so if someone interest. I would very appreciate if they can post it here
If you contact Wolf directly (try patreon) and say you want to try a credit card, that could work.

Bootyjuice548

Jun 21, 2021
Homie got sick so he’s taking a two week break, will release a partial English translation at the middle of the month m, while aiming to release the full one at the end or the month

Namesis008

Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone have FullSave 3.15? I almost finished releasing the CG, but when I completed my mission to rescue Odin, Lilim ran into a problem where he could only save himself. So I can't continue releasing Lilim's CG.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The October 5th Patreon post is public, and the latest update anyone has AFAIK. If you can't access Patreon: we might get an incomplete English translation mid-October, and possibly the rest by the end of the month. I would take that time frame with a grain of salt.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
i am little dissapointed, waited soo long for more princess x loki but there is only 1 scen :(
I don't think that's correct but I'm not sure. In the gallery in the untranslated version, I used a save that had all the previous gallery scenes unlocked. With this new version there are 3 new scenes with Loki called "+ Toy" "Mouth intercourse" "creampie intercourse" The "+ toy" one google translate won't translate fully for some reason.

I don't know if this means all of the scenes are in the game or not, but there is a statue of Loki in the gallery with those scenes. I'd unlock them if I could but it's a major pain trying to play a Japanese game when you only speak/read english lol.

I tried to find some sort of mod to unlock the gallery but to no avail. Either we'll have to wait for someone to post a full gallery save of the new version, or wait until the english version comes out and beat it ourselves or wait for someone to post the save again.

Reactions: f9account

Ardenw

May 5, 2018
Newest version with a partial English translation is out. A bunch of the newest content isn't translated yet, but some of it is.

Reactions: f9account
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes