Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
That's strange, I already posted 2 save files and the ingame file to make it work like every other games. Did you guys put it inside the save file for the game yet?
You forgot to include the global.rpgsave in the save file. Without that the saves won't work.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
You forgot to include the global.rpgsave in the save file. Without that the saves won't work.
They will work fine, as long as you either make a save in the same slot as the one you downloaded first, or rename the downloaded save to the same as one you've already made and replace it.

All the global file does is tell the game engine which save files are already in use.

Aug 7, 2019
New patreon post up btw, no new version release yet it seems. Schedule for this one is totally screwed, been how many months without an update?

At least creator didn't die of covid, so there's one good thing.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
New patreon post up btw, no new version release yet it seems. Schedule for this one is totally screwed, been how many months without an update?

At least creator didn't die of covid, so there's one good thing.
Well, their patreon is per release based, not per month. So it's not nearly as bad as 99% of patreon projects out there. But yeah, it has been very slow progress as seen from the outside.

Aug 7, 2019
It will be update around August. That's all I know
Wait, next update is expected in **AUGUST**??!? How did I miss that in the announcement

That's insane to me. I sympathize with the creator considering they had covid and with the release-based payment system they set up it's not like they're leeching from their subscribers, however that's a pretty crazy delay on top of a delay.

A full year for a single content update is well below the industry standard for in development projects. The schedule for this game is not promising in terms of keeping people's interest.

Obviously the content is great, I've been interested in what seems to be in the next patch, and I have hope that the schedule will hasten now that the creator is healthy but the long-term is a bit concerning. I'd like to have the thought that the game will one day actually be completed with a good amount of content.

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Wait, next update is expected in **AUGUST**??!? How did I miss that in the announcement

That's insane to me. I sympathize with the creator considering they had covid and with the release-based payment system they set up it's not like they're leeching from their subscribers, however that's a pretty crazy delay on top of a delay.

A full year for a single content update is well below the industry standard for in development projects. The schedule for this game is not promising in terms of keeping people's interest.

Obviously the content is great, I've been interested in what seems to be in the next patch, and I have hope that the schedule will hasten now that the creator is healthy but the long-term is a bit concerning. I'd like to have the thought that the game will one day actually be completed with a good amount of content.
Welp, more money may solve it. It's not unusual for them to keep delaying it

babeyboo

Jan 24, 2023
Save 2 give you full Loki scene with both mother and daughter, file 7 give you full upper scene but miss some small scenes. The scenes are really easy to miss and 1st playthrough you will never able to take all of that. If someone has the chance to do all the save to 1 save, it's gonna be great. Ask me if there's any scenes you are confuse and don't know how to get
sorry but it doesn't work on 2.14
I tried.

mass139

Mar 1, 2022
New Preview(新預覽)

The FV second big update (expected to be released on September 1st this year ) will not only include lots new main and branch contents

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Has the English translation ever improved or is it still as rough as it used to be?

Aug 8, 2017
New update?
The latest from their patreon is from the 21st and said that they would begin internal testing of the next update at the end of that month - i.e. around now. I would not expect anything until they either move to external testing or release the update. That release date is expected (last we heard) around Sept 1st, so we still have a month to wait.

IceTea-SU

Dec 27, 2018
The latest from their patreon is from the 21st and said that they would begin internal testing of the next update at the end of that month - i.e. around now. I would not expect anything until they either move to external testing or release the update. That release date is expected (last we heard) around Sept 1st, so we still have a month to wait.
Yes, I'm in the same boat. Except for their "heartfelt fans", they're notorious in China,especially the Tentacle. so~ I don't have any expectations and I'm not going to pay any money to support them until this project is satisfactory.
By the way, I don't doubt for a second that they spend most of their work time working on encryption and researching new chargeable clothing

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Hi guys, new update coming soon on 1st of September.

We have done internal test this month regarding the second big update version of FV. If no special accidents occur, we'll release it on September 1st as scheduled.

關於【墮天女武神】的第二次大更新版本,本月我們已經進行了仔細的內測。如果不發生特別的意外,我們會如期在九月一日發佈。

Reminder again! This big update has lots content (including H and non H content), new story have been added from the beginning. So we recommended you to play from the begining (if use the previous save file may cause bugs), and future big updates should be able to continue the save file of this version.

再次提醒!這次大更新內容很多(包括H和非H內容),從序章開頭就增加了新故事。因此建議從頭開始(使用之前的存檔可能產生某些BUG),以後的大更新應該可以j繼承這次的存檔。

This time, there are more obvious differences in the four main storylines, and various branch storylines are also expanding.

這次四條主線故事有了更明顯的分歧,各種支線故事也在拓展。

For example, if you did't choose to team with JIAO in Key Task 1 (Rescue Odin), she would leave afterwards (Lesbian route to be interrupted).

舉個例子,如果你在關鍵任務1(營救奧丁)沒有選擇與龍玉嬌組隊,她事後就會因故離隊(百合路線就此中斷)。

if you choose to let JIAO stay, the subsequent main storyline will be changed(also affect some branch storylines), bui it'll let Loki leave (NTR route to be interrupted).

如果選擇龍玉嬌留下,後續的主線劇情就會發生變化(也會影響某些支線劇情),但會導致洛基離隊(NTR路線就此中斷)。

To help players, I will take the time to make a new brief guide (English and Chinese). Of course, you can also explore freely and try to play all the content of this big update on your own. This‘s actually not difficult because we did't arrange too hard difficulty and arranged prompts through various details.

為了幫助玩家,我會抽空整理一個新的簡要攻略(中英雙語)。當然你們也可以先自由發揮,試試能否靠自己玩出這次大更新的所有內容。這其實並不困難,因為我們沒有安排太硬核的難度,並在遊戲裏通過各種細節安排了提示。

Additionally, about the English translation version of second big update, I strive to complete and send it to you in late September.

另外,關於第二次大更新的英語翻譯版本,我爭取在九月下旬完成並且發給你們。

Finally, I hope everything goes smoothly! Thank you again for your patience and enthusiastic support.

最後希望一切順利!再次感謝你們的耐心等待和熱情支持。

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes