Aug 7, 2019
Any news on when the update is coming? Saw a post where they say they all got Covid in December but wasn't sure if there was an ETA included in that

Totti000

May 4, 2022
This game has a lot of problems, i'll wait for the upcoming updote hoping for some change

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
full walkthrough need for lesbian route ?
Go to the Guild and talk to Naga, do the quest everytime and claim the rewards. After that the Dragon girl will ask you if you want to go for a hot tub. Accept it and there you go

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Anyone have full save
Save 2 give you full Loki scene with both mother and daughter, file 7 give you full upper scene but miss some small scenes. The scenes are really easy to miss and 1st playthrough you will never able to take all of that. If someone has the chance to do all the save to 1 save, it's gonna be great. Ask me if there's any scenes you are confuse and don't know how to get

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Save 2 give you full Loki scene with both mother and daughter, file 7 give you full upper scene but miss some small scenes. The scenes are really easy to miss and 1st playthrough you will never able to take all of that. If someone has the chance to do all the save to 1 save, it's gonna be great. Ask me if there's any scenes you are confuse and don't know how to get
Can you please describe:
1. How pregnancy works.
2. Does pregnancy involve tentacles.
3. Any other nonhuman similar scenes (like worms etc).

Khang202432

May 9, 2020
Can you please describe:
1. How pregnancy works.
2. Does pregnancy involve tentacles.
3. Any other nonhuman similar scenes (like worms etc).
Hey, sorry for the late answers. Let me answer your following questions:

1. I don't really understand the pregnancy works because when you first got your scene with the tentacle monster, you automatically got the pregnancy scenes of all species, including human

2. Yes, it does. Even though the scene is similar to other pregnancy scenes

3.I don't thinks there's a worm scene, but similar? Yes.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hey, sorry for the late answers. Let me answer your following questions:

1. I don't really understand the pregnancy works because when you first got your scene with the tentacle monster, you automatically got the pregnancy scenes of all species, including human

2. Yes, it does. Even though the scene is similar to other pregnancy scenes

3.I don't thinks there's a worm scene, but similar? Yes.
Are the preg scenes all just human (as in human babies)?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes