molsam69

May 7, 2021
I think this is missing a corruption tag, haven't played the game but from the description and look of it seems like it should be there.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im gonna take a wild guess and say that when sex with loki no cream pies or cum inside this version?

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Seems like a cool game, but the Engrish hurts too much. Someone really needs to patch in proper sentences.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
how can i lower lenneth lust but still keep lilim lust ??, the save editer can't help with the special stat tho, lenneth fallen is 2000 so she can't go to loki at night to lower her lust, go to the beothel or go milking only incrase lenneth lust, not decrease

ArkRavage

Oct 6, 2017
does any one know how to trigger lilim bunny 2 milking 2 and lilim with loki scene?
same as fallen second and reverse

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
does any one know how to trigger lilim bunny 2 milking 2 and lilim with loki scene?
same as fallen second and reverse
just grind the lewd scene to increase the fallen stat (idk if lilim can use drug if she is at the same team with lenneth), about the reverse , i think that is the extra scene she have with loki if you take her to the succubus church (i had lilim at 2k fallen and nothing new happened, also the extra scene with loki is also could not be seen any where on the gallery room)

Reactions: ArkRavage

ArkRavage

Oct 6, 2017
just grind the lewd scene to increase the fallen stat (idk if lilim can use drug if she is at the same team with lenneth), about the reverse , i think that is the extra scene she have with loki if you take her to the succubus church (i had lilim at 2k fallen and nothing new happened, also the extra scene with loki is also could not be seen any where on the gallery room)
loki lilim scene is at the lowest of gallery room and thanks

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes