Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Anyone know if the game will have a virgin route?
Or a femdom route? Which Karryns Prison for some reason was lacking in content even if she had a sadism stat....

Mar 28, 2017
I don't think like 99% of people are aware that is a think you could and should be doing tbh
This, people don't realize the report button actually should be used liberally on this site for games.

It is kind of confusing coming from most other sites where reports are bad things.

Reactions: bimboform

Fakersoul

May 26, 2017
What bumblebee said, where the hell is Loki? Been searching every nook and cranny of the city for the past hour and can't find him anywhere

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Content ends after Odin rescue and you can't get past level 2 Fallen even though I'm at the limit. Is it connected to the story? Needs more frequent updates I remember the last update was almost a year ago from this update. So much time spanned but not much extra content. Love the art and I love the idea of lewd crest corruption

bigle2

Dec 20, 2017
May I please ask you, how to exactly get there? I woke up in the castle went to EVERY building, talked with blue fox lady with Lilim in ''coin'' building, but still can't go south :( View attachment 2052096
There are small cutscene events in each of the four buildings in south of the palace.
1. Speak to the clothing lady in the wolf hq (NW building)
2. Speak to the naga boss of the adventurer guild (NE building)
3. Speak with the head of the (engineer/magic?) building upstairs, she has some sort of golem (SW)
4. Speak with the head angel doctor (SE building)

After finishing those the game allows you to continue to the southern area

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
There are small cutscene events in each of the four buildings in south of the palace.
1. Speak to the clothing lady in the wolf hq (NW building)
2. Speak to the naga boss of the adventurer guild (NE building)
3. Speak with the head of the (engineer/magic?) building upstairs, she has some sort of golem (SW)
4. Speak with the head angel doctor (SE building)

After finishing those the game allows you to continue to the southern area
Don't know how, but I continued to miss the Angel Doctor. Thank you for help!

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes