Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
loki lilim scene is at the lowest of gallery room and thanks
loki training scene is in deed at the lowest part but the extra scene that occur after you take lilim to the succubus church ( uncontrolable raw sex that result in lilim's pregnancy) is not in the gallery room even after it triggerd (also loki is gone after that )

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
I am a little surprised that a game that's been posted for 3 weeks doesn't already have a full save available! Alas, I would also love to skip the grind and enjoy the smut, so I must add to the cacophony of pleas for a full gallery save, if anyone would be so kind as to share?~

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I am a little surprised that a game that's been posted for 3 weeks doesn't already have a full save available! Alas, I would also love to skip the grind and enjoy the smut, so I must add to the cacophony of pleas for a full gallery save, if anyone would be so kind as to share?~
The game currently takes like 1.5 to 2 hours to play through, and has basically no grind currently... There's like 4 scenes (IIRC) and I don't recall it even having a gallery... Though I don't have it on my HD anymore, so I can't confirm (or post a save).

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
The game currently takes like 1.5 to 2 hours to play through, and has basically no grind currently... There's like 4 scenes (IIRC) and I don't recall it even having a gallery... Though I don't have it on my HD anymore, so I can't confirm (or post a save).

It has a gallery, yes. I checked before asking!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So is this the new Cursed Armor then?

Can a similar development cycle/time be expected?
Slightly different, since this is not a sole wolfzq game. We have no idea what the work split is, but it's wolf's art style and a lot of mechanics that he's used in CA.

Regardless, it's taken a LONG time between actual game updates, but the patreon is set for per release, which is an actually not scummy way to do it. So this one (currently) can't be milked for cash endlessly like the CA one.

Aug 7, 2019
Slightly different, since this is not a sole wolfzq game. We have no idea what the work split is, but it's wolf's art style and a lot of mechanics that he's used in CA.

Regardless, it's taken a LONG time between actual game updates, but the patreon is set for per release, which is an actually not scummy way to do it. So this one (currently) can't be milked for cash endlessly like the CA one.
Am I reading correctly that it's been over a year and there's only been 1 major update to this point? Next one coming in January of 2023? I'm not fully aware of the speed of CA's development but an update every 6 months is pretty slow. Is that standard?

Do agree that it's good that they're charging only with every update though. I'd be down to subscribe based on what they're showing, is there a way to pay in a lump sum? I don't really care about the patreon benefits would just want to support the project and I don't like H games showing up on my monthly charges LOL

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Am I reading correctly that it's been over a year and there's only been 1 major update to this point? Next one coming in January of 2023? I'm not fully aware of the speed of CA's development but an update every 6 months is pretty slow. Is that standard?

Do agree that it's good that they're charging only with every update though. I'd be down to subscribe based on what they're showing, is there a way to pay in a lump sum? I don't really care about the patreon benefits would just want to support the project and I don't like H games showing up on my monthly charges LOL
Well, standard based on the fact that there's literally only been 2 releases and I think it may have been longer between the 2 but am being lazy about checking. The initial release and then 1 major update (meaning having content not just the bugfixes.)

And yeah, that's quite a bit slower than CA's (already fairly slow) development pace.

Odds are (based on the previous games by this team and wolfzq in general) there will be a single purchase option when it's done. When that is, who knows. IIRC there's supposed to be 6 major updates to this before its done, but I don't recall where exactly I read that. The general rule with patreon developed games is support if you like the developer, stop if they start getting shitty, and pirate everything else, then if you end up really liking the games you pirated buy the full release when it comes out.

ssgssnatsu

Dec 10, 2021
Well, the events of that doctor seem interesting, I want to see what will happen to the next victim of the Wolf games, God forbid, in all these different endings, at least give a good ending that is Purity.

vergil3322

Sep 3, 2019
How does pregnancy work in this game?

It's still limited to tentacle monsters at the moment. you need lost a battle.

when the character is fertilized, there is time for you to go to the clinic to have an abortion. if that doesn't happen when the fetus gets big you are automatically moved to the clinic and you are stuck there until the baby is born.

just this at moment.

Last edited:

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
It's still limited to tentacle monsters at the moment. you need lost a battle.

when the character is fertilized, there is time for you to go to the clinic to have an abortion. if that doesn't happen when the fetus gets big you are automatically moved to the clinic and you are stuck there until the baby is born.

just this at moment.
There is also the Fishmen in one quest. Those can also get her pregnant.

Reactions: ustar

SemperWalrus

Dec 19, 2020
I've gotten Lilims fallen up to were she should be at level 2 I've seen her first scene with Loki and her first cene with the doctor and at the club but I can't get any further

Any help?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes