IceTea-SU

Dec 27, 2018
Just out of curiosity, doesn't it cost any money to become his patron?
needed. But I am sponsoring two other pieces by Wolf. As well as another piece from Tentacle's past. So I was in some fan groups that they created.Wolf's piece is great. But the Tentacle one is as good as shit and was resisted and during the production process, some fans in the fan group made some suggestions to him in a friendly manner in the group or in private chat, but they were met with resistance and insults. So this one I will only play pirated and not pay for it unless it meets my certain expectations

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
needed. But I am sponsoring two other pieces by Wolf. As well as another piece from Tentacle's past. So I was in some fan groups that they created.Wolf's piece is great. But the Tentacle one is as good as shit and was resisted and during the production process, some fans in the fan group made some suggestions to him in a friendly manner in the group or in private chat, but they were met with resistance and insults. So this one I will only play pirated and not pay for it unless it meets my certain expectations
How do you feel about Agnietta?

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The balancing in this game is so weird. I spent what used to be the demo area grinding, and in this new update you just get handed a boost to level 40. And then another one to 49 just before the boss fight. So all the 'difficulty' (read: tediousness) was in the intro and everything else that follows is a cakewalk.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
The balancing in this game is so weird. I spent what used to be the demo area grinding, and in this new update you just get handed a boost to level 40. And then another one to 49 just before the boss fight. So all the 'difficulty' (read: tediousness) was in the intro and everything else that follows is a cakewalk.
You don't need to grind at all in the intro. Just run straight to the boss and you get Jiao anyway.

Den1y

Oct 30, 2020
How do you feel about Agnietta?
Forgive my grammar errors, I'm also Chinese.
B-flat is quite friendly and easygoing. Agnietta is his first game but he is doing pretty well now, maybe much better than some experienced developers. The most important thing is that he always updates on time before the end of the month. If I remember correctly, he only missed his update once during The Chinese New Year. Wolf helps him in the script and gives advice. Also, wolf runs the fan groups in China for those who can't use patreon.

Vombatxxx

Jun 29, 2021
A year ago, the last update was. Is there any information why there is nothing here? Was the game abandoned or something else?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
A year ago, the last update was. Is there any information why there is nothing here? Was the game abandoned or something else?
The last update was actually like 2 months ago. The first post wasn't updated, but it was shared in the thread. In fact the post with the link is on this page of the thread.

Reactions: Milkman Dan
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes