May 18, 2020
So to get full uncensored version of the game you need to be 10$ patron and pay at least 40$ otherwise being 5$ patron you get censored version when you reach 20$ or censored trial version if not reach 20$.
The game is cool, but pretty expensive.
With their bloody spreadsheet-worthy versions I'd say they are ubisoft devs with this as a sidegig.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
So to get full uncensored version of the game you need to be 10$ patron and pay at least 40$ otherwise being 5$ patron you get censored version when you reach 20$ or censored trial version if not reach 20$.
The game is cool, but pretty expensive.
Don't forget, if you want to keep getting updates to the game you'll have to keep up a patreon subscription for each game update. Then you can buy the final game separately later.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
The pictures are beautiful:p. Is there any up-to-date version now?
No. They have been working on the first 'big version' for months. Unless one of the Patreon comes along and tells us what's behind the paywall, from the little I can see it looks like they are still working on the first 'big version.' The last progress update was from March 25th. I'm using 'progress' very loosely here.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes