souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
nope gotta wait 4 more days
What a shock, what a surprise! They have a delay after posting a definite release date? How could this possibly happen?!

Ok, sarcasm over. I figured this would happen, since basically every patreon game developer that announces a definite release date have a huge chance of missing that date. Personally I think the game update should be fully completed and uploaded before you announce the actual release date, but that's just me thinking that actually meeting your announced release date is important.

Reactions: Blueshift

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
What a shock, what a surprise! They have a delay after posting a definite release date? How could this possibly happen?!

Ok, sarcasm over. I figured this would happen, since basically every patreon game developer that announces a definite release date have a huge chance of missing that date. Personally I think the game update should be fully completed and uploaded before you announce the actual release date, but that's just me thinking that actually meeting your announced release date is important.
Well, this happens to all programs under development. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Any bugs can be found when you have trusted in that it shouldn't have been found.

Reactions: Banshee96

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Well, this happens to all programs under development. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Any bugs can be found when you have trusted in that it shouldn't have been found.
Oh I'm well aware of it, I've just been burned a lot / seen it so many times among the modding and indie game scene.

Though I'll add in, re-reading their public post (they've edited it) they basically can't set a payment on patreon for the last day of the month. They could have pushed it back just 1 day to avoid that, but they went fro 4 days instead.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018

The first 'big' version is available, but it is of course paywalled, and the previous game worked on had some kind of DRM do I assume this one does too.

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

The first 'big' version is available, but it is of course paywalled, and the previous game worked on had some kind of DRM do I assume this one does too.
Any DRM will likely depend entirely on how much influence wolfzq actually has on the project. Since some projects wolfzq is involved in have little to no notable DRM (Aginetta IIRC has basically none), but others do (CA2 is extremely well known to have this issue, and is solely a project by wolfzq).

Also, your link is just to someone's post about upping their patreon pledge. the actual update post.

IceTea-SU

Dec 27, 2018
Just finished playing the "update" and its a let down. Glad I didnt pay 80 for it...
Wolf may be an interesting author. But Tentacle, the other author he worked with, if you've played another one of his games, you know how bad he is. Not only is his idea of designing a game bad, his attitude towards the game and his attitude towards his backers is even worse. Frankly, I'm a Chinese, I supported both of Wolf's games, as well as Tentacle's one game, and I'm in their fans group, so I know Tentacle's attitude very well, and Tentacle has a very bad reputation on the Chinese internet. So because of Tentacle's involvement, I won't pay a dime for this game until it meets my expectations!
Anyone is welcome to post pirated copies

ixet_mad

Mar 24, 2019
Wolf may be an interesting author. But Tentacle, the other author he worked with, if you've played another one of his games, you know how bad he is. Not only is his idea of designing a game bad, his attitude towards the game and his attitude towards his backers is even worse. Frankly, I'm a Chinese, I supported both of Wolf's games, as well as Tentacle's one game, and I'm in their fans group, so I know Tentacle's attitude very well, and Tentacle has a very bad reputation on the Chinese internet. So because of Tentacle's involvement, I won't pay a dime for this game until it meets my expectations!
Anyone is welcome to post pirated copies

At the same time, the same Tentacle gave access to the game before making a pledge from the patreon. Based on the principle of mutual trust. That is, you could become his patron, get a copy of the game and immediately exit without paying.

But the very previous game from him was very dull. content for a couple of hours. Which really disappointed me at the time. And purely ideologically, mechanically, the game was very dull.

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
At the same time, the same Tentacle gave access to the game before making a pledge from the patreon. Based on the principle of mutual trust. That is, you could become his patron, get a copy of the game and immediately exit without paying.

But the very previous game from him was very dull. content for a couple of hours. Which really disappointed me at the time. And purely ideologically, mechanically, the game was very dull.
Just out of curiosity, doesn't it cost any money to become his patron?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes