Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
No, it isn't the raw version. With a filename like "FallenValkyrie 0.320 IncompleteEN nomosaic.rar" there was very little chance it was anyway.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
I don't think that's correct but I'm not sure. In the gallery in the untranslated version, I used a save that had all the previous gallery scenes unlocked. With this new version there are 3 new scenes with Loki called "+ Toy" "Mouth intercourse" "creampie intercourse" The "+ toy" one google translate won't translate fully for some reason.

I don't know if this means all of the scenes are in the game or not, but there is a statue of Loki in the gallery with those scenes. I'd unlock them if I could but it's a major pain trying to play a Japanese game when you only speak/read english lol.

I tried to find some sort of mod to unlock the gallery but to no avail. Either we'll have to wait for someone to post a full gallery save of the new version, or wait until the english version comes out and beat it ourselves or wait for someone to post the save again.
Could you please post your saves?

Aug 7, 2019
Am I crazy or is pretty much all of the new content totally untranslated?

Also there's not that many new scenes for a year+ of dev time? Or just unlocking the gallery with cheat menu isn't showing some?

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there even a changelog for the new version?

As for content, it should be noted that there's some stuff even in the old version that doesn't show up in the gallery. Most notably, in-combat rape-stuff.

For example, at tier 2 fallen, or whatever it's called, what's her face can get raped by those fish people in that one non-repeatable quest, and she can even end up pregnant from it.

If the dev added more in-combat scenes, they won't show up in the gallery most likely. I imagine they'll be added eventually, but until then, you're shit out of luck if you complete certain quests and don't make saves in the proper areas... and on multiple levels of Fallen as well.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
So TentacleWolf put out an update yesterday saying that the English translation is almost done, and that they plan to have it done by next week and sent out to people who’ve paid at least $5.
After the English version is done they plan on working on the next update for FV.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes