MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Looks extremely promising so far but given that this thread started in 2021, I don't have much hope it's ever gonna be done.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Eh, an update? What's the update logs? I mean, it's none in Changelog... So anyone knows?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
can you be virgin or lesbian in the game or it force to lost virgin ?
Virgin, yes, though you're basically playing on Very Grind Mode to pull that off, since you can't get Loki as a Virgin, and Thor is weak as fuck, so you have to grind for ages in the weakest area to be able to consistently beat those 1000 HP tentacle monsters that show up in the latter half of the introductory section.

Lesbian... if you mean 100% lesbian, then no, because Jiao goes futa on Lenneth, and if Lenneth is still a virgin when that happens, she takes Lenneth's virginity.

Hilariously, Jiao also has THE biggest dick out of everyone that can fuck Lenneth... and she's a woman 90% of the time. XD

Aug 8, 2017
Virgin, yes, though you're basically playing on Very Grind Mode to pull that off, since you can't get Loki as a Virgin, and Thor is weak as fuck, so you have to grind for ages in the weakest area to be able to consistently beat those 1000 HP tentacle monsters that show up in the latter half of the introductory section.
<snip>
Honestly, I find it easier to just dodge them. It takes a bit of doing, but it's faster than leveling Thor up to make fighting bearable.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Honestly, I find it easier to just dodge them. It takes a bit of doing, but it's faster than leveling Thor up to make fighting bearable.
Didn't they introduce a fight after that section that you need to beat before the cultist dude appears and kidnaps Lenneth, after which Jiao shows up? I don't remember exactly... but if I'm right, you'd still need to level up Thor for that.

If I'm just misremembering, then yeah, this works fine, since after that section, you get access to Lilim and Jiao, and the latter especially has both the highest level of all peeps Lenneth can pair with, and the most powerful skills in general. So you don't need to care about pairing with Thor.

1overX

Dec 16, 2018
Didn't they introduce a fight after that section that you need to beat before the cultist dude appears and kidnaps Lenneth, after which Jiao shows up?
There is a fight but you don't need to beat it. You'll lose out on a title and a I think +20 HP stat bonus, but the story just continues even if you lose.

Jul 2, 2018

Lesbian... if you mean 100% lesbian, then no, because Jiao goes futa on Lenneth, and if Lenneth is still a virgin when that happens, she takes Lenneth's virginity.

Hilariously, Jiao also has THE biggest dick out of everyone that can fuck Lenneth... and she's a woman 90% of the time. XD
jiao still ok i think, oh dont worry about grinding im cheating so the level is 99

Jul 2, 2018

do you have any kind of walkthrough of that?

Reactions: nerogaf

MooseMager

Dec 11, 2017
i need a walkthrough for all the gallery, especially the loki memories

does anybody have it..??
There is a walkthrough pdf file "'references" that gives a walkthrough of the game for almost scenes

You can also use the fallen memory skill to go to the cg room and compare to see what you are missing and possibly where to find them.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
How do I start the damn Odin rescue, they keep saying I have other things to do, but nothing else in the questlog, I've done the adventurer guild thing and only had 1 bunny thing in the prostitute place

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes