VN Others Completed Fallen Wife Honami - Even though I should only love my husband [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have a local emulator that works for this? Atleast point me in the direction/link

Mr. C1oud

Mar 30, 2021
I got this on all Atelier Sakura games recently. I tried different folders and Locale Emulator as admin and not as admin, always the same result.
same problem, do everything like you and it's not work, so sad :(

Hope someone help us.

Reactions: Sinburn

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Translation is subpar, very noticeable (after 10 minutes). 1/3 or half the time feels like somewhat corrected MTL or done by someone with English being their 3-4th language. Played My Friend Stole My GF and Cuckolding Wife Miina amongst 4 other recent Atelier Sakura's releases here, they were fine barring some occasions.

Please do .

Reactions: Dave 237

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me which engine does the game use? A screenshot of the game's root directory is fine too.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Translation is subpar, very noticeable (after 10 minutes). 1/3 or half the time feels like somewhat corrected MTL or done by someone with English being their 3-4th language. Played My Friend Stole My GF and Cuckolding Wife Miina amongst 4 other recent Atelier Sakura's releases here, they were fine barring some occasions.

Please do .
"Wow you guys did such a shit job. Do another one."

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
I tried to play this on my new laptop but a weird error and blue screen with some coding appeared when I tried to run this do I need something like rtp for rpgm games to run visual novels like this?