• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
So is the "incest" patch broken or am i missing something?
Cause even with it Madison is still my dads girlfriend instead of his wife. Are they gonna marry later on or what?

Jan 9, 2020
So is the "incest" patch broken or am i missing something?
Cause even with it Madison is still my dads girlfriend instead of his wife. Are they gonna marry later on or what?
his girlfriend or his wife not blood related to you is not incest ! this game need proper i-patch !

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
IThe public around would appreciate to know what is going on at the 5th (developing) floor:unsure:
Should we start to hydrate ourselves and prepare as best as possible for Madison's arrival:HideThePain:
Or there are delays...:cautious::cry:

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
IThe public around would appreciate to know what is going on at the 5th (developing) floor:unsure:
Should we start to hydrate ourselves and prepare as best as possible for Madison's arrival:HideThePain:
Or there are delays...:cautious::cry:
No major delay. Release is going to be this month instead of April like I was hoping. More detailed post on my patreon if interested. ;)

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes