4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
707422_falling-for-madison_custom-banner.jpg

Overview:
Your parents divorced when you were young. After a year long battle with cancer your mother has passed away and you are now on your way to stay with your father and his new girlfriend (Madison). Due to his military career you didn't get to see your father very often, mostly birthdays and holidays. Upon arriving at your new home, you find out your father was deployed unexpectedly and nobody knows when he'll be able to return home. The story will revolve around the relationship that develops with Madison as she helps you settle into your new life
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-03-01
Release Date: 2021-02-26
Developer: 5th Floor Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.04): - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Patches:
Extras: WALKTHROUGH - WALKTHROUGH MOD - FAN SIG - FAN SIG2

* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ch2 003.png ch2 014.png ch2 021b.png ch2 041.png ch2 059.png ch2 075.png ch2 035.png ch2 082.png
ch2 098.png hsh 011.png hsh 033.png hsh 035.png game_menu.png hsh 049.png hsh 062.png hsh 073.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Your mother has passed away recently and you are now on your way to stay with your...
I got excited reading the first words of the overview, thinking I've finally found a counterpart to the already known plot, but NO, just the usual unoriginal plot: "Your father has just died, and your dick claims to fuck the rest of your family members"

EDIT: Basically, you have to get a job to earn enough money to buy lube and a buttplug and give it to her (STEP-MOM/SIS) to insert it until evening, and the next morning she will give you her room's key, so you'll be able to visit her at night to unload your balls.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
"you're on your way to live with your father and his wife of 3 years, who you've never met."

Ok - I think I learned on this forum that this is correct Englisch ... but you can misunderstand it .... am I right? ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Yenod and Repuci

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok ... it is as generic as it can get.
All men are out of the picture and all women are horny as fuck and the MC is a crossbreed between human and horse.

There is not much content and it rushes thru like its a speed contest.

"Hey!"
"Hey"
wow hot
"Help my friend"
"Sure"
BJ
"Hey!"
"Hey" "Hey"
teasing
"Hey!"
"Hey sexy young guy with stuffed out trunks - let me see it"
BJ
wow stepmom is masturbaiting!
"Oh shit! MC!"
end

Oh yeah .. sorry .. spoilers... :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong, this is not a bad game. It is solid. The writing is good english, but plain and simple and reduced to the bare minimum. The characters are generic as hell. Hot sweet caring milf, punk sis (probably bratty, but game had no time for that), hot cheer virgin sis, hot horny milfy aunt, hot milf friend/neighbor (and there will be more, because auntie wants to get us more jobs with her friends). There is not more to any of them currently.

The content is ok for 0.05/0.1 ... for 0.2 ... puh. It is maybe 30min all in all I guess? ... Oh and the "choices" dont change anything (currently) they just trigger lewd scenes or not. Except the aunt, that is a forced BJ.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
New step mother
Father absent
Sluty aunt
Badass older step sister
Nice younger step sister
View attachment 694153
Yeah, I know that feeling too...
I've thinking fo create some plots for games and give it away just to seee if anyone makes a different type of game.
School, milf, innocent girl, incest and repeat forever... Gzuz!

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes