4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
As many have said this feels like a copy/paste of every incest game idea ever. The renders are fine, nothing new and nothing terrible, but just as generic as the premise.
So far this game is ridiculously short, there isn't enough time spent on building the relationships and too much spent on perving/declining to perv on people. The fact that it is separated into two chapters when they are this short is a bit confusing, it doesn't help that people won't know where to find the first chapter if they don't check the Changelog.
As to the lewd content, the player is allowed to decline everything except the step-sister swimsuit scene and the aunt at the end of chapter two. The player should be allowed to decline those scenes as well. The fact that the MC is there for 1 day and so far 2 milfs/mature women have thrown themselves at him is laughably fast especially for such a short game. Even if the game is going to have short updates if the player is given more choice and flexibility in who they perv on/fuck this could stand out from the rest of the genre. Changing the swimsuit show to optional and the aunt scene to optional would help it out.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
As many have said this feels like a copy/paste of every incest game idea ever. The renders are fine, nothing new and nothing terrible, but just as generic as the premise.
So far this game is ridiculously short, there isn't enough time spent on building the relationships and too much spent on perving/declining to perv on people. The fact that it is separated into two chapters when they are this short is a bit confusing, it doesn't help that people won't know where to find the first chapter if they don't check the Changelog.
As to the lewd content, the player is allowed to decline everything except the step-sister swimsuit scene and the aunt at the end of chapter two. The player should be allowed to decline those scenes as well. The fact that the MC is there for 1 day and so far 2 milfs/mature women have thrown themselves at him is laughably fast especially for such a short game. Even if the game is going to have short updates if the player is given more choice and flexibility in who they perv on/fuck this could stand out from the rest of the genre. Changing the swimsuit show to optional and the aunt scene to optional would help it out.
I can see what you mean. But I have played a lot (I mean a LOT) (I mean a LOT) of this type of game. As far as I can see there is no copy / pasting going on here. Yes the scenes do seem the same as the other games, but then they all seem the same too, don't they? Every perverted man's dreams, making out with your hot step-mom, or your hot step-aunt, hot step-sisters, uhhh...Yeah!

I do agree with you about having the options available, just in case your player may not be one to perv out with your steps.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can see what you mean. But I have played a lot (I mean a LOT) (I mean a LOT) of this type of game. As far as I can see there is no copy / pasting going on here. Yes the scenes do seem the same as the other games, but then they all seem the same too, don't they? Every perverted man's dreams, making out with your hot step-mom, or your hot step-aunt, hot step-sisters, uhhh...Yeah!

I do agree with you about having the options available, just in case your player may not be one to perv out with your steps.
Yeah, it's not my fantasy but I do have to give this dev props in having it that these are literally brand new people to the MC. However, since they are brand new to him it would make sense for him to wait a few days before engaging in sexual hi-jinks with them. Instead he immediately is supposed to be perving on all of them (at least we have the option not to) and getting a handy from a woman that he met 5 minutes beforehand. I admit I prefer a slow burn but this is ridiculously fast even for a fuck fantasy game.

Reactions: mtspl

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Just attempted to play a game with ok renders.. engrish.. and clunky interface. Although I am just a few minutes into this game I just have to comment on the difference so far. Great graphics.. smooth interactions with natural sounding speech. Just another world away from what I left. I realize that non english speakers have a tougher road to go but it's nice to just get into a game(regardless of where it takes me in the future) that the game is what I'm concentrating on and enjoying.. and not trying to figure out what the hell the Dev is saying.. and what clunky crap am I supposed to click on next. Kudos to the Dev.

Edit: Finished.. if I were going to say anything, besides enjoying the game, it would be don't make it too easy for us. :)

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The game is ok, but the biggest letdown of this game so far is that it's already chapter 2, but there's no plot at all. Of course chapter 2 is really just v0.2 more than anything else, but I always feel that it's a huge mistake to release a game without any plot in it. Rather than starting the game by showering the MC with five women (two of which are already jumping on him for no reason), it'd be much better to start with less women and solid foundation for the plot.

So far, what we have are generic scenes:
1. Neighbor that needs help, and somehow repaying with sex act
2. Asking a guy's opinion on swimsuit
3. MC has big bulge, a woman doesn't believe that nothing is stuffed there, so of course she asks MC to show his cock

I don't mind generic/same-ish scenes as long as the way they're portrayed is logical. The illogical part here is that all of the above happened with pretty much their first interaction. There is no build-up, and it just happened.

The game still has potential, but it needs more balance between story and action if it wants to be successful.

Reactions: MrFriendly

dante86

Jun 30, 2018
I would not consider instate being the stepmother and half sister since they have no blood bond xd

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I would not consider instate being the stepmother and half sister since they have no blood bond xd
Agreed. There are only two ways in which people are related in a way that makes it at all taboo. Biological, or having shared the same sort of intimate living conditions that would be typical for family. This situation circumnavigates both of those completely, so I struggle to understand why to even try to juggle the hassle of giving Patreon a reason to ban it.

Reactions: aze123451
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes