4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Diary entry #17823: Still waiting for a family that hasn't lost a member yet. This journey had me questioning if it's more likely to find a unicorn first.

On a more serious note, it doesn't seem too bad for a first release.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
New step mother
Father absent
Sluty aunt
Badass older step sister
Nice younger step sister
View attachment 694153
Yeah, or to be even more specific, as we got so laser focused on these tropes by now:

MC with a Horse Cock, probably too old to live with his folks anyway. Has no inhibition to fuck any female he encounters, be they related to him, in a relationship or whatever, but still more often then not he is a "good guy" and so cool (Horsedick!) that females are willing to share him.
Bodacious Mother/Step-Mom who is trying to be, well "motherly", but has not gotten the D for too long, so will fall hard for the MC. Most of her early seduction will be done by doing chores and watching TV?Movies with her. Probably drinks Wine a lot.
Promiscuous Aunt who is somewhat competitive towards Mommy and has deep issues. Will be coming on hard to the MC, even though she should have the pick of the town.
Older Sis who is a bitch towards the MC at first but later becomes his willing cumbucket. Possibly a secret Sub, pining for an adolescent "Dominant" (lmao)
Younger Sis who is cute and nice and looks up to the MC and needs sexual education via Horsedick. Often a Gamer Chick or at least somewhat nerdy.

The DAD... mostly not there and cucked anyway, even if the MC sometimes actually pretends to "love" him. More often than not a controlling and cheating prick...so basically the older version of the MC.

Yet missing:

Sporty and sassy Cousin
Clingy Vanilla Girlfriend
Tomboyish Childhood Friend (quite probably Tsundere)

Did I miss any?

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Falling for Madison : Chapter 2 [v0.2] [5th Floor Games] - Original Size: 796 MB

Download Win,Linux (63MB): - - -
Download Mac (48MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Pretty much the only thing that will make me to come back is Maddison's design, because otherwise it's generic as it can get, but if I'm fair, I've seen far worse games than this.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Yeah, or to be even more specific, as we got so laser focused on these tropes by now:

MC with a Horse Cock, probably too old to live with his folks anyway. Has no inhibition to fuck any female he encounters, be they related to him, in a relationship or whatever, but still more often then not he is a "good guy" and so cool (Horsedick!) that females are willing to share him.
Bodacious Mother/Step-Mom who is trying to be, well "motherly", but has not gotten the D for too long, so will fall hard for the MC. Most of her early seduction will be done by doing chores and watching TV?Movies with her. Probably drinks Wine a lot.
Promiscuous Aunt who is somewhat competitive towards Mommy and has deep issues. Will be coming on hard to the MC, even though she should have the pick of the town.
Older Sis who is a bitch towards the MC at first but later becomes his willing cumbucket. Possibly a secret Sub, pining for an adolescent "Dominant" (lmao)
Younger Sis who is cute and nice and looks up to the MC and needs sexual education via Horsedick. Often a Gamer Chick or at least somewhat nerdy.

The DAD... mostly not there and cucked anyway, even if the MC sometimes actually pretends to "love" him. More often than not a controlling and cheating prick...so basically the older version of the MC.

Yet missing:
Sporty and sassy Cousin
Clingy Vanilla Girlfriend
Tomboyish Childhood Friend (quite probably Tsundere)

Did I miss any?
The step-mom saying that the Mc dick is two time bigger that his husband and she love it.

ceinko

Jun 9, 2020
I got excited reading the first words of the overview, thinking I've finally found a counterpart to the already known plot: "Your father has just died, and your dick claims to fuck the rest of your family members", but NO, just the usual unoriginal plot.

EDIT: Basically, you've to get a job to earn enough money to buy lube and a buttplug and give it to her STEP-MOM/SIS to insert it until evening, and the next morning she will give you her room's key, so you're able to visit her at night to unload your balls.
sorry bro but what is the name of the game of the dead father?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes