4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Avet

Dec 11, 2017
Models are great, but it seriously lacks interaction. 3 options with 2 choices can hardly be called a game. It is just a slide show.

streetmedic

Jul 15, 2017
You know all you haters seem to fail to realize that this is his visula novel and his immigination telling a story... And like alot of peoples perversions to incest step mother and step daughteres are not bad .. Now mom and sisters by blood is not right.. So how would you write it so the point gets across...
Step dad, step sons and his step daughter moves in cause moms a workaholic in the service and dad dies..

So if you disliked story why did you play it thru to end if it bored yall so much?

I think he did a good job with the writing and nice educated responces..
So before you shit on his work write your own story and let us critique ur story and plot with the same women characters and see what you can do better...
So in my eyes yes its played out but it seems to draw many to come back to re live the senerious in real life...

LOved it nice job

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Nothing new for me. These type of stories are so common. The mc with the horse dick, milfs with bazookas and the thin young girl. Pretty boring really. All standard assets. Why cant those women stand up straight because if you stood that way in RL you would have severe back problems and looks ugly. You know where this story is going. The old 'meet and fuck' routine. We just dont have story tellers anymore.
BTW please check up the law regarding incest. It is not the same in every country and far from what is generally thought here.

streetmedic

Jul 15, 2017
if yall are such good critiques then at least he spent time writing and developing the game and spent many hours writing his story through... if from the set of tools he came up with a a story that it has been retold that means like prob 2 out 4 folks have the same sexual perversions as all us here reading and hoping for loving blood relatives.. put up or shut up write your own and see if it can do better that he did... Tired of all the haters just cause its not new does not make it bad .. in fact its rather good and great start .... 0 and im typing with a dam broken keyboard so dont assume i cant type if i am to lazy to buy a new keyboard and too laxy to use proper englisch

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This game sounds like Where The Heart Is only it's the Mom's not the Dad's death that launches the story and there's at least some pseudo-incest in it, but the renders looks great and whether it's full-blood, half-blood, or no blood, it's still family fucking and that's good enough for me to give it a go. (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any other suggestions to make it more baseic start parameter.. can i have access rights to post in proper subs please so i can post my site ideas to make a better place..
Not much you can do with the Mr positives of the site :LOL: especially when one's posts are a majority of negatives.

As for the game itself, it looks okay it has an appeal can't go wrong with a bunch of milfs and hooking up with the daughters seems like a good combination.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 26/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Falling for Madison" version "0.04".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Falling for Madison" versione "0.04".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 11/07/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Falling for Madison" version "0.03".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Falling for Madison" versione "0.03".

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Falling for Madison" version "0.02".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Falling for Madison" versione "0.02".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Simple story but adequately executed for a first time dev. Worth checking out later updates. Although why would main character refuse blowjob in favour of boobjob? I get that dev wanted two different sex acts in the release but when aunt was about to blow main character and he went like "I'd rather get a boobjob" it felt silly. Should have found a better reason to have boobjob scene than that.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Yeah, it's not my fantasy but I do have to give this dev props in having it that these are literally brand new people to the MC. However, since they are brand new to him it would make sense for him to wait a few days before engaging in sexual hi-jinks with them. Instead he immediately is supposed to be perving on all of them (at least we have the option not to) and getting a handy from a woman that he met 5 minutes beforehand. I admit I prefer a slow burn but this is ridiculously fast even for a fuck fantasy game.
Ahhh...I think I know why that is. You see, I was thinking that this game moved pretty fast. I just realized that the dialog seems clipped or the transitions seem to be at warp speed. Maybe if the dev strung it out a bit, it might really help. What do you think?

Reactions: MrFriendly

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
There's probably what? 1000's of game titles on this forum? So it's kinda inevitable that certain newer titles will resemble that of the old. I mean, how many other ways can you tell a good incest story now that hasn't been done already? I honestly couldn't care less if this is a repeat as long as it's not totally craptacular. I played EOL and even though it has similarities to certain games it's still a solid game so I'll give this a chance also. Good luck to the Dev.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
He sits at some job and does his work and sits and reads this site and prob does not put extra effort into work just fapping while on company time i assume... Maybe i am wrong and he never sleeps and has a massive drug problem... or he has no job... just my opinion and you know opinions are like Ass h0les every body had one
Did you quote the wrong post, perhaps? She wasn't even talking about the game. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes