4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Developer's Have a tendency to only announce updates for those whom support them with a monthly pledge this developer The minimum price for this is $1.00 a month on . and it is not that much to ask. also its their right. The current state of this game and the traffic it would be recommended to keep your patrons! to post an update. As your number have dropped already if your plan is to continue the game and want to earn something besides just people talking on forums you need to post a public update. or watch your patrons drop further! i know this last year is difficult for many but have someone on your team up date us with status please. and thankyou.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Developer's Have a tendency to only announce updates for those whom support them with a monthly pledge this developer The minimum price for this is $1.00 a month on . and it is not that much to ask. also its their right. The current state of this game and the traffic it would be recommended to keep your patrons! to post an update. As your number have dropped already if your plan is to continue the game and want to earn something besides just people talking on forums you need to post a public update. or watch your patrons drop further! i know this last year is difficult for many but have someone on your team up date us with status please. and thankyou.
Someone on my team? It's just me.. I also have a full time job, family/friends, and other responsibilities. This is a hobby for me. That's why I'm unable to crank out updates as quickly as people would like. The status update is this... I'm working on it. I'll release it when it's ready. The post on my patreon just went into detail on some of the issues I've had to resolve while working on this update. I'm not going to post that here out of respect for the kind and generous people there that have decided to support what I'm doing. I appreciate everyone's interest in the game. I really do. But it will be ready when it's ready. Thanks. :)

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Thank you for such a fast reply and a note that your still working on it. And even if your working your VN as a hobby your good at it. many out here don't compare to your work please keep going. along with others your Novel has given me an ideal of remastering a game that has been dropped by the developer. but i just started learning DAZ so i understand the effort it takes to build a render. and the writing takes time to put in different paths but it is fun may this always be fun for you too.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Thank you for such a fast reply and a note that your still working on it. And even if your working your VN as a hobby your good at it. many out here don't compare to your work please keep going. along with others your Novel has given me an ideal of remastering a game that has been dropped by the developer. but i just started learning DAZ so i understand the effort it takes to build a render. and the writing takes time to put in different paths but it is fun may this always be fun for you too.
Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad you enjoy my work. I would love for it to become more than a hobby at some point but I have a long way to go before I get to that stage. Good luck and have fun learning DAZ.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
No major delay. Release is going to be this month instead of April like I was hoping. More detailed post on my patreon if interested. ;)
You OK? No news or activity in 4 weeks...

*EDIT*
OK, I have to correct myself. No activity on here or his patreon in the past 5 weeks.
But on his twitter page, he's had ~36 conversations with different OnlyFans-Models in that time...

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Did a mod for this one since Qleaf told me he was no longer going to do his. As normal I'll attempt to show every H scene.

Updated: v0.04a

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes