4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
My thoughts exactly lol I do it all the time. It’s part of being a pervert.
Just to make this clear: I have absolute no problem with him responding to them in general. It's just somewhat weird if I think about how he found the time to do that, but couldn't be bothered to throw a short notification towards his patrons who support him.
I don't know what's going on, when his GPU died he still kept us up to date... but this time? Unless real shit happens, I'd expect some kind of info, no matter how short. If he still could drool over those women, I can't really believe whatever happened could have been so bad.

visegi

Apr 21, 2021
Main story great, and I love everything except black neighbors and fat pig candance. Is she for real? Hopefully they are not main characters.

IamJAG

May 14, 2020
Just as I was getting into the VN as well. Madison is gorgeous, but bloody hell she reminds me of a few female leads from other VNs. I approve anyhow.

Looking forward to this one getting back on the go!

Reactions: Johnny Bravo.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really hope this one stays alive. Alot of good milfs in this one especially Madison.
better move on to other games/milfs.
this one isnt alive for a while, and its chances to revive are as good as chances of zimbabwe becoming world's top economy next year.

Reactions: OdinValgallovih

Nilimayeh

Jul 22, 2020
better move on to other games/milfs.
this one isnt alive for a while, and its chances to revive are as good as chances of zimbabwe becoming world's top economy next year.
Hello,

Do you have any suggestion please?

Thanks

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Reactions: Nilimayeh

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour a tous , merci pour ce jeu de très bonne qualité, graphisme super beau et histoire sympa, je recommande !!!
Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français et je compte faire le suivi du jeu.
5thfloorgames je suis fan de votre travail

Hello to all, thank you for this game of very good quality, beautiful graphics and nice story, I recommend!
I took the liberty to make the translation in French and I intend to follow up the game.
5thfloorgames I am a fan of your work

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bonjour a tous , merci pour ce jeu de très bonne qualité, graphisme super beau et histoire sympa, je recommande !!!
Je me suis permis de faire la traduction en Français et je compte faire le suivi du jeu.
Maleficent je suis fan de ton travail je suis plusieurs de tes jeux, merci !

Lien google

Hello to all, thank you for this game of very good quality, beautiful graphics and nice story, I recommend!
I took the liberty to make the translation in French and I intend to follow up the game.
Maleficent I am a fan of your work I follow several of your games, thank you!
this game sadly is 99.99% abandoned...though we lurkers take hope in that 0.01% :BootyTime:
and just to make things clear- you do know that the dev of this game is 5thfloorgames, while maleficent is an uploader who makes threads/posts links and such, as any other uploader around does?:HideThePain:

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
this game sadly is 99.99% abandoned...though we lurkers take hope in that 0.01% :BootyTime:
and just to make things clear- you do know that the dev of this game is 5thfloorgames, while maleficent is an uploader who makes threads/posts links and such, as any other uploader around does?:HideThePain:
Bonjour je suis désolé d'apprendre l'abandon du jeu, de plus excusez mon erreur, alors j'adore votre travail 5thfloorgames et j'espère vraiment qu'il a un moyen de poursuivre ce jeu

Hello I'm sorry to hear about the abandonment of the game, moreover excuse my mistake, so I love your work 5thfloorgames and I really hope he has a way to continue this game

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes