4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Played this game before and after reading this thread decided to play what there is of it again.
Yes, a crying shame this got abandoned so early in it's development.
Sad to say most of the games I really like get abandoned or change direction halfway through.
This is the main reason I'm so reluctant to support Devs, so few finish what they started, with games I like at least.

Humalien

Mar 10, 2018
Played this game before and after reading this thread decided to play what there is of it again.
Yes, a crying shame this got abandoned so early in it's development.
Sad to say most of the games I really like get abandoned or change direction halfway through.
This is the main reason I'm so reluctant to support Devs, so few finish what they started, with games I like at least.
I have the same problem too. Whenever I start liking a game, it gets abandoned by the developers. Maybe it's some kind of curse. o.0

Reactions: TSSG59

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I have the same problem too. Whenever I start liking a game, it gets abandoned by the developers. Maybe it's some kind of curse. o.0
You should start announcing which game you're going to play next. ;) So we can wait and see if your curse strikes it too, before starting to play. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Humalien
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes