4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
... this is just unpatched with extra steps XD

I wounder where the patch for the patch is. And will we have a patch for the patch of the patch?

Like I find this absolutely hilarious, as the patch is completely redundant, as it changes nothing about the relationships, yet has all the effort of an actual patch XD I really don't understand why they have wasted their time for it. Unless it actually adds forbidden content there is no point to it.

Side note, the incest tag shouldn't be on this... they not related patched or unpatched.
Patreon views step-parents and step-siblings as incest. That is why it was changed.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Patreon views step-parents and step-siblings as incest. That is why it was changed.
Seriously? well that takes the cake of hilarious stupidity.

My advice though, either change the patch to incest, or the easier choice ditch it completely. I would probably suggest the latter cause looking through here I assume madison is the only one affected? (don't know about her having children or anything).

But yeah ditch the step-cest patch, isn't worth the effort. And despite what patreon may decide.... it isn't incest, so will likely just piss people off who otherwise wouldn't have cared. (like being given a chocolate chip cookie and is instead raisins)

Like no point going through all that effort, for subject matter no one actually wants a patch for (no one as in so few that it might as well be no one, not the literal no one). On the plus side you can save time on coding.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Most models in Daz you can remove the nipples from. This is what happens when you dont and have clothes that can clip too easily. Happens to a lot of people. There are way to counter it.
Yeah, it was just an oversight on my part. I can easily fix it in photoshop for the next update though.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
My advice though, either change the patch to incest, or the easier choice ditch it completely. I would probably suggest the latter cause looking through here I assume madison is the only one affected? (don't know about her having children or anything).
Since Madison has 2 daughters, she isn't the only one affected. I agree on it being stupid though.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Seriously? well that takes the cake of hilarious stupidity.

But yeah ditch the step-cest patch, isn't worth the effort. And despite what patreon may decide.... it isn't incest, so will likely just piss people off who otherwise wouldn't have cared. (like being given a chocolate chip cookie and is instead raisins)

Like no point going through all that effort, for subject matter no one actually wants a patch for (no one as in so few that it might as well be no one, not the literal no one). On the plus side you can save time on coding.
I agree that Patreon's stance is dumb. But as for subject matter no one wants or doesn't care about.. well I care. Because that's the story I want to tell. Now I didn't bring the game here and had no say on the tags. So it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the incest tag was removed.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I agree that Patreon's stance is dumb. But as for subject matter no one wants or doesn't care about.. well I care. Because that's the story I want to tell. Now I didn't bring the game here and had no say on the tags. So it wouldn't hurt my feelings if the incest tag was removed.
Honestly, I like the story without it. Saying that while being a fan of incest games, I like the idea of the father being more non-committal. it's especially in line with how Madison describes him being all in at the beginning and then pulling away to his military career again. That doesn't seem like the type of relationship that would have progressed to a marriage.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
If 5thFloorGames is planning to have Oyakodon content in the future then there should not be a problem with the game having an incest tag. There are lot's of games on this site with tags for content not yet released or even implemented. What is this version 0.03? The game has not even learned how to flip over yet let alone crawl, it not even at 0.1 yet. How bout we all give it a change.
hug.gif

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ah, yeah that makes sense. And yeah if you want the story to be that, then that of course is good enough reason. And should probably add, the "no one cares" was purely for the situation in general, not the way it is used, as you can make people care about anything if the story is good.

As for the tag, you will probably want it removed, as it will cause annoyance for both you and people coming to the thread with misconceptions about what it is they are playing. which will also frustrate those who don't care... and well you can imagine what might happen.

Only way I can think of getting that done would be tagging/pming the uploader who started the thread. (you can also ask to have perms for the thread I believe, don't quote me on that tho).

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
This is one of the best games of it's type to be released in a long time

I really hope the author doesn't make the same stupid mistake that was made with the "Who's the Father" game

Showing the military father have sex with some Asian girl that looked like She was 14 ruined the game

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
interesting update also if too small :p :(:pcan't wait for the next updates and im really in love with Madison:love:

Last edited:

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
They are pretty sweet!
View attachment 723538

Agreed, I was really getting into the scene to then BAAM to be continued... I felt t-boned. But it's good.
View attachment 723538

5thFloorGames your gonna get harassed now for updates. But I won't worry, I'm DEFINITELY NOT gonna be one of those Derps who hound the Thread with question about when the next update is. That just rude and annoying, Right? ah haha haha...
Just to address the size of the updates. I conducted a poll on my patreon to see what was preferred. Small frequent updates... or larger updates at the cost of longer development cycles.

Well the votes overwhelmingly preferred larger updates. So the plan is to release more substantial updates in the future.

But if I reach a point that feels like natural stopping point, like i did with this update (cliffhanger) that's where the update will end.

I'd rather produce quality story content, rather than filler to give the illusion of more content.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes