4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

stvn

Jun 7, 2017
Help any1????

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2453, in script
$ Madison += 1
File "game/script.rpy", line 2453, in <module>
$ Madison += 1
NameError: name 'Madison' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2453, in script
$ Madison += 1
File "E:\Windows\Downloads\Compressed\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Windows\Downloads\Compressed\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 2453, in <module>
$ Madison += 1
NameError: name 'Madison' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Falling For Madison 0.03
Sat Jul 11 00:20:17 2020

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Forget Madison, I'll take Willow.

I like Audrey's model but the character archetype always gets my hackles up. I assume shutting her down initially won't be the last chance to reach an...accord with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very enjoyable so far nice to see more girls have been added and so far they all seem pretty decent if anything the reaction at the end from the art classes the other ladies already approve of the MC :LOL: Also nice use of Willows facial reactions I thought her look in the dressing room was really cute.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Decent renders, dialog that I could understand, and a story as old as time. The makings of a decent story. NOW that we've kinda been introduced to the game it's time for the DEV to take off his gloves and show us what he's got. It's the little things that stand out.. the things that make you grin. And in this case I loved the ending of it when Madison looked down... and then raised her eyes to the main charactor.. oh the expression on her face was priceless.

Now I'm not one for art class.. but that, that there was classic. :) Seriously things like that make a game for me.. well that and catching somebody enjoying the dryer.

Two thumbs up and a bookmark as I wait for more.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So, regarding the whole Willow/Paige thing...

I'm expecting it to go the way of so many other VNs, where the MC will act as wingman for his bisexual friend to help her size up whether the girl she likes is into girls by getting close to her and ultimately the bisexual friend and the girl she likes will get together either romantically or just sexually. But, what if it didn't? What if, instead of it going the way most VNs go, Paige either flat-out rejects Willow or Paige is revealed to be homophobic and therefore totally against being with another girl?

Things could seem like they're going well for Willow, and then this would happen which would totally devastate her causing her run into the arms of the MC and realise that, through all of the grind to try and get Paige, she actually likes the MC more. Would be a nice change of pace if the bisexual friend doesn't get the girl she's been after and just ends up with the MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: genthrow and EJW

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
So, regarding the whole Willow/Paige thing...

I'm expecting it to go the way of so many other VNs, where the MC will act as wingman for his bisexual friend to help her size up whether the girl she likes is into girls by getting close to her and ultimately the bisexual friend and the girl she likes will get together either romantically or just sexually. But, what if it didn't? What if, instead of it going the way most VNs go, Paige either flat-out rejects Willow or Paige is revealed to be homophobic and therefore totally against being with another girl?

Things could seem like they're going well for Willow, and then this would happen which would totally devastate her causing her run into the arms of the MC and realise that, through all of the grind to try and get Paige, she actually likes the MC more. Would be a nice change if pace if the bisexual friend doesn't get the girl she's been after and just ends up with the MC.
That would actually be pretty interesting, and in my case eliminate one potential LI, but still, it would be realistic, and a very interesting story point.

KeePach

Nov 28, 2017
can't launch on linux, keeps telling me, permission denied
why do you need elevated permissions?

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes