• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Griswold

May 24, 2019
Just to address the size of the updates. I conducted a poll on my patreon to see what was preferred. Small frequent updates... or larger updates at the cost of longer development cycles.

Well the votes overwhelmingly preferred larger updates. So the plan is to release more substantial updates in the future.

But if I reach a point that feels like natural stopping point, like i did with this update (cliffhanger) that's where the update will end.

I'd rather produce quality story content, rather than filler to give the illusion of more content.
Sounds good to me!

arlidor

May 15, 2017
well, I really don't understand why this game has such a big rating. I don't want to offend the author, but here some of my thoughts.
For the first sight, it seems like a bunch of scenes without a plot. Yeap, you can say that the MC arrived to new place, he has settled up, etc. But why it should be interesting without some main "driver". Also, as in the most of the games, all girls just crushed on MC from the first look. This "garem style" is quite annoying and from this point appears next problem: picture: not great not terrible. Animations (3/5), Renders (4/5) but without the plot it's like OK, why I should be interested in these girls. I don't have a feeling like in Beeing a dik or milfy city ( cool renders, cool animations). I can forgive Milfy city that the MC is also have all girls in that way because I like what I see but here it doesn't hook

All I want to say it that the author should give this game some interesting plot, the main thing that will connect all these scenes , because right now it's just a row of sex/introducing clips without a plot

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Just to address the size of the updates. I conducted a poll on my patreon to see what was preferred. Small frequent updates... or larger updates at the cost of longer development cycles.

Well the votes overwhelmingly preferred larger updates. So the plan is to release more substantial updates in the future.

But if I reach a point that feels like natural stopping point, like i did with this update (cliffhanger) that's where the update will end.

I'd rather produce quality story content, rather than filler to give the illusion of more content.
Hey no one expects you to be a Triple A, and so you have the leeway to take time to produce a product that your pleased with. I think the people who see how good your game is and the potential it has would be more annoyed if you did the pro crunch. So don't kill yourself making the game.
But yeah larger updates are better then piecemeal. People will get bored quick if there's small content additions that can be missed vs. building anticipation of for the next large update. but a caveat, keep some sort of schedule for your own discipline and so fans know updates will come regularly and not ever two to five month.

Unfortunately, you don't have control of your own game thread. So your gonna get more antagonistic posters. And your gonna get people who are quick with criticism and short with complements. Their gonna poo poo on plot development, foreshadowing and the building of atmosphere and label it useless, pandering and/or pointless. Your gonna get complaints on the graphic that you have no control over because you may not have a system that can render and capture 10 billion k images. Their gonna complain that your models are unoriginal even thou there are far to few good graphic packages for Ren'Py and EVERYONE and their dog is using the same one.
Don't worry, you already have fans of you work despite the things out of your control. Fans who see the potential in all you scenes no matter how throw away they seem. Because someone who's just here for a 40sec Fap session will not see the story devices from the pixelated titties.

THE GAMES GOOD! Good luck and don't feel guilty coming to see us for validation if your getting shit on by trolls. Even seasoned developers like AltosandHerdone get bogged down by negative review and post sometimes seek some love from fans so...
ok I'm done rambling.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Hey no one expects you to be a Triple A, and so you have the leeway to take time to produce a product that your pleased with. I think the people who see how good your game is and the potential it has would be more annoyed if you did the pro crunch. So don't kill yourself making the game.
But yeah larger updates are better then piecemeal. People will get bored quick if there's small content additions that can be missed vs. building anticipation of for the next large update. but a caveat, keep some sort of schedule for your own discipline and so fans know updates will come regularly and not ever two to five month.

Unfortunately, you don't have control of your own game thread. So your gonna get more antagonistic posters. And your gonna get people who are quick with criticism and short with complements. Their gonna poo poo on plot development, foreshadowing and the building of atmosphere and label it useless, pandering and/or pointless. Your gonna get complaints on the graphic that you have no control over because you may not have a system that can render and capture 10 billion k images. Their gonna complain that your models are unoriginal even thou there are far to few good graphic packages for Ren'Py and EVERYONE and their dog is using the same one.
Don't worry, you already have fans of you work despite the things out of your control. Fans who see the potential in all you scenes no matter how throw away they seem. Because someone who's just here for a 40sec Fap session will not see the story devices from the pixelated titties.

THE GAMES GOOD! Good luck and don't feel guilty coming to see us for validation if your getting shit on by trolls. Even seasoned developers like AltosandHerdone get bogged down by negative review and post sometimes seek some love from fans so...
ok I'm done rambling.
I don't mind criticism at all.. as long as it's constructive. If someone tells me something they don't like about it, but they also offer a solution... That's appreciated. I may or may not take the advice but at least their comment/opinion comes off as being productive. But the posts that just shit on the game seem pointless to me. And I usually don't respond to them anyway. I'd rather engage with the people who enjoy the game... BUT I also enjoy talking to the people who don't care for it but offer constructive feedback.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
I don't mind criticism at all.. as long as it's constructive. If someone tells me something they don't like about it, but they also offer a solution... That's appreciated. I may or may not take the advice but at least their comment/opinion comes off as being productive. But the posts that just shit on the game seem pointless to me. And I usually don't respond to them anyway. I'd rather engage with the people who enjoy the game... BUT I also enjoy talking to the people who don't care for it but offer constructive feedback.
i like your game and im in love with Madison ,so keep the good work :p (y):love:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Well I'm glad to see that you have thick social media skin... mine is brittle and rice paper thin.

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Enjoying the game and glad there is an easy way to patch in incest (am not going to get into the step-incest argument).
I hope this is continued, as nobody is forced to use the patch.
Either way, Madison is not blood related to you, but stealing your dad's wife seems more interesting than just stealing his girlfriend.

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I have to say I'm really impressed with this so far, though Madison isn't quite my type goddamn is she beautiful. I'm very eager to see where you take this in the future. I think in a few more updates this will definitely be one of the big releases around these parts.

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Rosa is fine as hell let's not forget that detail. Nice update btw.
Agreed. I was starting to worry, that with trailer park Karen and then with the next door neighbor that the side bitches were gonna be all cows then whoosh, Rosa glides in. I was happy there was another hot milfs besides Madison and her sister.
nodding head.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5thFloorGames
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes