• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes
Dec 22, 2019
I'd have to say pretty good so far. It's a nice change to read something which seems light so far.

The story, characters and dialogue are believable and it looks like the story will have a few twists and turns in the future. I am just hoping it doesn't end up being heavily involved on the school side of things if it goes that far. So over school settings and stories.

It's also nice to see that the MC is NOT blood related since they are his step-family. There is no need for incest at every turn and anyone who asks for a change/patch to this should really just check themselves as they obviously have problems.

Really like how you ended the update too "Oh my god", nice! :ROFLMAO:

Keep up the excellent work and looking forward to the next installment. (y)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
The name of the game is right on the money, definitely falling for Madison she is a smoke show :love: Would have to go Staci second! I'm liking it mc's not a little winey bitch he's polite respectful yet knows what he likes when it's standing in front of him!! Good game looking forward to more.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
So this is the first update that there was a choice between character's getting points.

It's never a good thing when that starts. Probably means if we didn't side with Stacy this version, next version we'll miss out on something because we don't have enough points with her.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
clap.gif

Wow, short but I was already gettin the feels for Madison. And it's NOT incest just cucking my asshole Dad. I approve!(y)
Other then the four family member no one stand out other then Rosa. I can't wait to see more. Just a caveat, I'm ok if the incest involves an Oyakodon foursome and then sprinkle in of some Aunt...

Purrfuct.
perfect.gif

"OH MY GOD" and that a direct quote.

Last edited:

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Thank you so much! They look amazing:D
They are pretty sweet!
nodding head.gif

Now this is how you do a cliff hanger, great job 5thFloorGames .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed, I was really getting into the scene to then BAAM to be continued... I felt t-boned. But it's good.
nodding head.gif

5thFloorGames your gonna get harassed now for updates. But I won't worry, I'm DEFINITELY NOT gonna be one of those Derps who hound the Thread with question about when the next update is. That just rude and annoying, Right? ah haha haha...

Bearded_NoPants

Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Reactions: fortuna95

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Put patch.rpy into game directory
... this is just unpatched with extra steps XD

I wounder where the patch for the patch is. And will we have a patch for the patch of the patch?

Like I find this absolutely hilarious, as the patch is completely redundant, as it changes nothing about the relationships, yet has all the effort of an actual patch XD I really don't understand why they have wasted their time for it. Unless it actually adds forbidden content there is no point to it.

Side note, the incest tag shouldn't be on this... they not related patched or unpatched.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes