• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
So is there any option to NOT pursue Madison? Assuming from the title that answer is a big fat no, but 5 minutes in I find her just about the least desirable option so far. And I don't much like forced romances. Prolly gonna pass on this one if MC is going to end up in a forced relationship I don't particularly want to be in.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
This game could be very promising. I love that cliff hanger. And it's dynamic so far, how each characters are intertwined. Willow and Phaige. Stacy and her perspectives of " appropriate ". Madison and her friends. The animation is fine, but limited to a few frames and repeats, i like it but i think a frame or two could be added ( or animated.) But all in all, this game is great after 3 updates.

Pool boy is the name
Hitting it is his game

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Good thing I took the time to read the thread. Would be nice if there was a warning put in the OP about old saves will not work, just above the download links. Maybe the F95 staff can help you with that.

5thFloorGames, did I notice some foreshadowing of events to come when MC joins Madison in her room for the movie?
Fairly good update. Pacing of the story seems fine to me. But then again I don't mind a slow burn as long as it's not a snails pace.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
someone fix the 'step' issue yet with a patch?
There isn't an issue. If you need an incest game there are ~1000 options on this site. To make this into an incest game would require rewriting the beginning of the game and quite a bit of dialogue throughout.

This game is great as is and doesn't need to fill that over large "niche".

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
There isn't an issue. If you need an incest game there are ~1000 options on this site. To make this into an incest game would require rewriting the beginning of the game and quite a bit of dialogue throughout.

Yes, but people still are asking about it because the incest tag that shouldn't be there.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

Incest /ˈɪnsɛst/ is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and sometimes those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.

Reactions: EJW

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018

"Over large niche". Lol

Reactions: MrFriendly

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
We need the tag removed not incest added.
The code actually refers to a patch, but what it seems to do is make Madison married to MC's father rather than a GF so they are a stepfamily. This counts as incest in some jurisdictions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
A step mother is a woman married to your father, not your "real" mother; that's why you can marry your step mother if your dad dies or divorce her; whereas you can't marry your mother because of the first degree consanguinity link.
The incest tag is just misleading, without a patch or choosing relationship, because many people will download just because of the incest tag.
I really liked the game. I don't care if the theme has been done many times before because you never get enough of the good stuff when it's done well. But "kind of incest" is a let down really, when it could be just perfect.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes