4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Glad to see that we can turn down Aubrey now, thank you for the change. It feels better to be able to deny that perv. ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I love Madison's expression at the end of the update, great spot to end the 3rd update. I guess good ole Dick and the MC don't have much in common.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Glad to see that we can turn down Aubrey now, thank you for the change. It feels better to be able to deny that perv. ;)

I love Madison's expression at the end of the update, great spot to end the 3rd update. I guess good ole Dick and the MC don't have much in common.
Hey man can you tell me what we got with this update? Main story scenes, some sex scenes, penatration scenes?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey man can you tell me what we got with this update? Main story scenes, some sex scenes, penatration scenes?
No sex scenes, actually even tamer than the first two updates. This game isn't going to be a quick wham, bam, thank you ma'am type.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'm only at the beginning of the update, but singular choices are rather annoying because they break the story flow needlessly.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I'm only at the beginning of the update, but singular choices are rather annoying because they break the story flow needlessly.
yep, that sucks hard - and at the first "real choice" i get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2331, in script
    $ Madison += 1
  File "game/script.rpy", line 2331, in <module>
    $ Madison += 1
NameError: name 'Madison' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Madison += 1
  File "...\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "...c\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Madison += 1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Falling For Madison 0.03
Wed Jul 08 21:04:40 2020
Edit: Ok - is a problem with the 0.2 save. A fresh start fixed that.

Reactions: EZ8lt

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019

The Rosa and Candace "choices" were something I decided to do in late stages of development of v0.03. But there will be a mechanic at some point to avoid and/or end relationships with the other ladies of the game.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
yep, that sucks hard - and at the first "real choice" i get this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ Madison += 1
    $ Madison += 1

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ Madison += 1
  File "...\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "...c\FallingForMadison-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ Madison += 1

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Falling For Madison 0.03
Wed Jul 08 21:04:40 2020
That's because your playing from an old save file. I made a bunch of changes to the previous build and it requires you to start fresh.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The Rosa and Candace "choices" were something I decided to do in late stages of development of v0.03. But there will be a mechanic at some point to avoid and/or end relationships with the other ladies of the game.
That's cool, not a criticism just was confused. Will you just do it going forward or maybe back fill?

I am definitely enjoying the game, just find the MC's lack of self-control highly amusing.

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
No sex scenes, actually even tamer than the first two updates. This game isn't going to be a quick wham, bam, thank you ma'am type.
I dont have any problem with slowburn games (But i like more dont when some girls can be easly penetrated and main girls need wait.) but my problem is waiting. I hate waiting every update without penetration etc. Its like in animes and TV shows either. I always wait final episode for watching in animes/TV shows LOL. And in games i always wait seeing some penetration updates. Thanks for answer BTW :)

Reactions: HansDampf788

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
That's cool, not a criticism just was confused. Will you just do it going forward or maybe back fill?

I am definitely enjoying the game, just find the MC's lack of self-control highly amusing.
There will be future choices that will determine what path your relationship with each character will take. Some scenes will be unavoidable because it may lead to another. But, you will definitely be able to avoid characters your not interested in.

And to address the MC... It makes me laugh and that's why I've done what I have with him so far. ;)

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
I dont have any problem with slowburn games (But i like more dont when some girls can be easly penetrated and main girls need wait.) but my problem is waiting. I hate waiting every update without penetration etc. Its like in animes and TV shows either. I always wait final episode for watching in animes/TV shows LOL. And in games i always wait seeing some penetration updates. Thanks for answer BTW :)
I get what your saying.. (I think). But the difficult part is finding a balance between relationships developing too fast and giving the player blue balls. When v0.02 was shared here there were a lot of people who didn't enjoy how fast some of the early relationships progressed and some did. Basically what I took from the comments... I'm not going to make everyone happy.

Earale

Nov 1, 2017
*Reads Title*
*Looks at screenshots*
Well, I guess every girl is Madison, then.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I get what your saying.. (I think). But the difficult part is finding a balance between relationships developing too fast and giving the player blue balls. When v0.02 was shared here there were a lot of people who didn't enjoy how fast some of the early relationships progressed and some did. Basically what I took from the comments... I'm not going to make everyone happy.
The number one thing I'd say is, as someone who complained about the speed with which things happened, giving the player choice works well. The addition of the choice with Aubrey, the addition of the disappointment from Candace when the MC finishes so quickly. That's perfect IMO. It's the age old argument of whether you want to create a fuck fantasy or a story with sex scenes. Nothing wrong with either but I prefer the latter.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Personaly i suggest you make what you like. Because only when you make what you like/love you will make good project. It always go like this. I'm not saying dont give any sh*t users but still dont do anyting you dont like for players either. And for me: i just need wait at least 2-3 update i gues :p :(

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes