4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
About the swimsuit choices...Are you saying you are going to allow us to choose which swimsuit we like out of the choices you allow us to choose from? What if we like the first one? Why not just have the two swimsuits instead instead of three? If you are gong to allow us to choose, let us make the choice.
Hes letting us choose which we like moving further, but if you ever done any 3D modelling or at least watched it, you can appreciate how difficult that pool scene is. I can understand not wanting to re-do that scene 2 more times for alternate swimsuits. I think its perfectly understandable the character might really be dead set on wearing the said bikini, but then in the future remember which one you really liked best. Have a bit of sympathy for the modeling process ^_^;;

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Hes letting us choose which we like moving further, but if you ever done any 3D modelling or at least watched it, you can appreciate how difficult that pool scene is. I can understand not wanting to re-do that scene 2 more times for alternate swimsuits. I think its perfectly understandable the character might really be dead set on wearing the said bikini, but then in the future remember which one you really liked best. Have a bit of sympathy for the modeling process ^_^;;
I do have sympathy. I'm just saying that if swimsuit 1 is not being considered as a swimsuit to use in the game, remove it so it isn't part of the choices.

Reactions: hentai charley

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
I do have sympathy. I'm just saying that if swimsuit 1 is not being considered as a swimsuit to use in the game, remove it so it isn't part of the choices.
The first suit wasn't meant to be taken seriously because of the cute lil bunny rabbits on it. That's why I didn't add it as a legitimate choice....

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 693341

Overview:
Your mother has passed away recently and you are now on your way to stay with your father and his new wife. Due to his military career you didn't get to see your father very often, mostly birthdays and holidays. Upon arriving at your new home, you find out your father was deployed unexpectedly and nobody knows when he'll be able to return home. The story will revolve around the relationship that develops with your new stepmother as she helps you settle into your new life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-15
Release Date: 2020-05-19
Developer: 5th Floor Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*
Extras: WALKTHROUGH**

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
**Walkthrough done by Zoey Raven

View attachment 693195 View attachment 693206 View attachment 693199 View attachment 693194 View attachment 693197 View attachment 693201
View attachment 693200 View attachment 693198 View attachment 693203 View attachment 693205 View attachment 693202 View attachment 694124
View attachment 694131 View attachment 693204 View attachment 694126 View attachment 694129
The story will revolve around the relationship that develops with your new stepmother as she helps you settle into your new life.

Spoiler-Tag, incest
lol
Remove the tag or make a patch

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
password/hidden
What password?
Thank you
read previous posts. not there yet. he hasn't actually hidden the relationships yet. So there wasn't a need for a patch. For whatever reason step siblings/parents counts as incest. (I really don't think it should, but I'm not in charge of the definition. but I've been wondering now, if your step parent divorces your parent, and your step siblings are no longer step siblings, could you marry them?)

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
read previous posts. not there yet. he hasn't actually hidden the relationships yet. So there wasn't a need for a patch. For whatever reason step siblings/parents counts as incest. (I really don't think it should, but I'm not in charge of the definition. but I've been wondering now, if your step parent divorces your parent, and your step siblings are no longer step siblings, could you marry them?)
My question was
password / hidden
What password?
mother / son
father / daughter
Sis / bro
It's incest
The definition of incest is well defined in any credible dictionary
The rest is invented by Dev's who are afraid to assume and invent relationships to sell games
I ask again
where is the password?
It exists or the game is just another one with the "incest" tag where Mc's mom and dad and siblings died ?
Thank you

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
My question was
password / hidden
What password?
mother / son
father / daughter
Sis / bro
It's incest
The definition of incest is well defined in any credible dictionary
The rest is invented by Dev's who are afraid to assume and invent relationships to sell games
I ask again
where is the password?
It exists or the game is just another one with the "incest" tag where Mc's mom and dad and siblings died ?
Thank you
Okay, I'll try again. Its marked as incest because PATREON defines step siblings/parents as incest. The game has incest by that definition. It has no patch or password, because the game has those relationships uncensored. The dev hasn't changed it yet, but will to comply with patreon. At that point it will be a patch/password/etc.

TL;DR: There is no patch or password yet, because the game has raw incest already based on patreon's definition. It doesn't matter how any other dictionary defines it, legally to put this game on patreon, they follow patreon's rules.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Okay, I'll try again. Its marked as incest because PATREON defines step siblings/parents as incest. The game has incest by that definition. It has no patch or password, because the game has those relationships uncensored. The dev hasn't changed it yet, but will to comply with patreon. At that point it will be a patch/password/etc.

TL;DR: There is no patch or password yet, because the game has raw incest already based on patreon's definition. It doesn't matter how any other dictionary defines it, legally to put this game on patreon, they follow patreon's rules.
*whispering* Try saying that becoming a Patron of the right level will earn him the password.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017

If the problem is with Patreon then the solution is the patch as all Dev's do.
Anyway it doesn't matter because I don't waste time on games with the tag "incest" and that start with:
Your dad and mom or sis died .........
Thank you

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes