4.00 star(s) 18 Votes
Jun 14, 2020
Is 0.04 not save game compatible with 0.03? none of my saves work.
To be fair you'd have to scroll back quite a few pages, but I think that's a possibility, yes. The way the images are structured changed from all being dumped in the "game\images" directory to "game\images\v00x" directories, where they're broken down by the version they were added. Someone else got an error message, that pretty much sounded like RenPy saying "Yo I can't find the image under path xyz", xyz being the old path. Guess save compatibility can be an issue, although I didn't have problems continuing. That being said I also didn't get a warning about the 32bit version of the .exe, so yeah...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the way pregnancy is implemented in Summertime Saga. The player has full control over knocking them up by choosing where to finish and those virility pills, roulette wheel spin to determine if they're knocked up, quick text message when they find out, different interactions based on who got pregnant (like Diane being happy she's going to be a mother, Jenny hitting the MC over the head with a hair dryer), different interactions based on how far into the pregnancy they are (like Consuela telling the MC how she's terribly constipated later in the pregnancy in Spanish, but he doesn't understand and is like "that's nice"), then the baby arrives and you can have some interactions in the hospital and back where the new single mom lives aaand off to Lucy's daycare the kid goes and the mom is available again!

So yeah, sure, you could add pregnancy in interesting ways like after you successfully get Paige and Willow together, you pick them up from a party. Willow is black-out drunk, Paige is a tad tipsy and after you two manage to wrestle a pillow under your Willow, Paige asks you to stay for a while and confesses that she isn't really "all that bi" and she was more interested in you and kinda got together with Willow to get closer to you but now she feels like she's in too deep, a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on, you give her some reassuring words alongside your white warriors, Paige "tries again" and their relationship gets better but after she misses her next period, Paige freaks out because well how the fuck do you try to convince Willow that the pregnancy chance of lesbian sex seems to be a teensy bit higher than 0%? If you've been a total dick to Willow before, all hell breaks loose but if you guys shared nothing but good times, she goes "Eh you know what, at least it's from MC!" and the three of you have a few threesomes, with the goal of also knocking up Willow.

However, Summertime Saga is more of a sandbox game where you can let weeks pass by by sleeping the days away and I think the pregnancy cycle has been broken down from nine months to what feels like at most two. Here in Falling for Madison on the other hand, we're currently at what, day five? All pregnancy talk should be postponed until after we've gone way deeper into the story and honestly, I don't see pregnancy really work here without pulling "A few weeks laterrr" several times.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I'm sorry, how is there incest in the tags when it's your fathers new girlfriend, and how is there an incest patch for it. Wouldn't that break the whole premise of the game? :unsure:

Reactions: Lokitox8

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm sorry, how is there incest in the tags when it's your fathers new girlfriend, and how is there an incest patch for it. Wouldn't that break the whole premise of the game? :unsure:
You need a patch. Create an empty text file in "game" directory and name it "patch.rpy". That's all.

azjett

Mar 4, 2018
How is nobody searching the thread before posting similar questions?
I did, the virustotal link you posted is from a completely different file and I also saw there's an update now, but that doesn't explain why there's a trojan in the 32.exe.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I did, the virustotal link you posted is from a completely different file and I also saw there's an update now, but that doesn't explain why there's a trojan in the 32.exe.
that is not a trojan..that is a false detection by some av-s (windows defender most notably) when they deal with renpy, and particularly renpy 7.4 files.
it is safe, if you can actually start the game with that version, though you can/should always check it for yourself by virustotal.
hope that explains"why there is a trojan in 32-exe" for you, and also provides some additional info for future encounters.

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Originally dev planned stepcest game. But patreon views it the same as blood related. So, the patch restores the stepcest. New girlfriend is Dad's new wife (stepmom) with patch.
Ah I see, so I am guessing stepcest = incest sometimes in the tags. I suppose this makes sense, have seen other games with step relations only (no incest patch) with the incest tag too, but it's a bit confusing since it's only really considered incest when it's with blood relations. Thanks for clearing that up.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
I have already found some of the environment and houses use in the game.
We need a fan art assets for this awesome game

Reactions: Wonder Wolf

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
That was a good update but extremely short for how long it's been since the last update

BTW after the MC watched Madison getting all hot and bothered on the washing machine
She should have been noticeably wet while She was standing in front of the MC

That would have been a great scene to see, She sees the MC staring at the drips going down Her inner thigh

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Got a request form a patron and thought this looked pretty good, so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.4

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey man,

I've been following your walkthrough's for so many games, but I just wanted to say that for this one, I didn't get like 4 or 5 of the choices there are in the game for some reason. No idea why.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey man,

I've been following your walkthrough's for so many games, but I just wanted to say that for this one, I didn't get like 4 or 5 of the choices there are in the game for some reason. No idea why.
They might have reworked earlier versions, there was nothing about this in the changelog. I'll take a lot look at it when I get a chance. Do you mean there are 4 or 5 additional choices in my WT, or I need to add 4 or 5? Also do you remember what versions they were in? Thanks.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
They might have reworked earlier versions, there was nothing about this in the changelog. I'll take a lot look at it when I get a chance. Do you mean there are 4 or 5 additional choices in my WT, or I need to add 4 or 5? Also do you remember what versions they were in? Thanks.
Dunno about versions to be honest, I just tried this version I hadn't played since version 0.1. And by additional I meant there are more "choices" in your walkthrough than there are in the game. They might have removed a few choices but I can't say for certain since I didn't play those parts before.

Thanks.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Dunno about versions to be honest, I just tried this version I hadn't played since version 0.1. And by additional I meant there are more "choices" in your walkthrough than there are in the game. They might have removed a few choices but I can't say for certain since I didn't play those parts before.

Thanks.
If you haven't played since then your save file isn't compatible and you would need to start a new game.

There has not been any content/choices removed outside of a few singular choices that were in v0.03 if I'm not mistaken.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
If you haven't played since then your save file isn't compatible and you would need to start a new game.

There has not been any content/choices removed outside of a few singular choices that were in v0.03 if I'm not mistaken.
It probably was singular choices that were removed then. I did start since the beginning, because I changed computer since I first played it. So far I'm happy with the game and I look forward to more.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
FallingForMadison-0.04-pc-compressed
Original 804 Megs
crunched 132 Megs - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: 5th Floor Games - - -

Maleficent if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes