• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
lol....it's funny bro but as you don't know i have two pc the other one is custom built and fully upgraded reason is simple i don't play these type of games on that one because that is solely for gaming and music.....and anyway the problem on why the game exe is not running was because renpy updated their software and many dev didn't upgraded their versions....and well anyway the dev of this game already solved the issue....
I dual boot into Linux and Windows on my game machine, my real one is a MacPro... here are the specs on my play machine...
Device name DESKTOP-DFCQARP
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9960X CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
Installed RAM 128 GB (128 GB usable)
Product ID 00330-71377-63437-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎1/‎24/‎2021
OS build 19042.804
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
With a Nvidia RTX 2080Ti graphics card...
There's been no need to overclock but if I ever do in the future, the CPU and GPU both are water cooled.

Reactions: Harsh 007

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
I dual boot into Linux and Windows on my game machine, my real one is a MacPro... here are the specs on my play machine...
Device name DESKTOP-DFCQARP
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9960X CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz
Installed RAM 128 GB (128 GB usable)
Product ID 00330-71377-63437-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 10 Pro
Version 20H2
Installed on ‎1/‎24/‎2021
OS build 19042.804
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0
With a Nvidia RTX 2080Ti graphics card...
There's been no need to overclock but if I ever do in the future, the CPU and GPU both are water cooled.
NICE.....!

Reactions: Gentoo

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
absolute most beautiful milf in any game so far what iam seen ,first time eyes is made it so great and they allmost win smoking hot body :p :p thank you and not bad other chars too

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
1. I'm sincerely sorry you're unable to play the game without a work around. But that was not a decision made by me. From what I understand it has something to do with the Renpy update. BUT I did repack the game using an older version of Renpy and released it here in this thread. That seemed to solve most people's issues.

2. Explain that to Patreon.
1, Downloaded it again, I used nopy download link and no it did not fix the issue on win10
nope.png

2, I thought that was what patches were for, to skirt patreon censorship?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
1, Downloaded it again, I used nopy download link and no it did not fix the issue on win10
View attachment 1058772

1.have you tried repacked version from here? (if that is common issue with the links from the op, it would be good if mods/uploaders update it with repacked version)
2.no point in discussing it further

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
View attachment 1058772

1. Because if you haven't noticed. I do not have control of the thread. So I can not modify the download links. I provided a link in the discussion thread that everyone except you have been able to find... let me direct you to it HERE
Make sure to delete your old install and do a clean installation and try that. Hopefully it solves your issue. I have messaged a uploader, hopefully they will replace the links soon.

2. It is what it is...

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
2. It is what it is...
Quick question to follow what the other person said. Was it intended to be "true" incest? Like, if you started off thinking, "Stepcest seems like my thing" that's cool. But was your original intention for it to be blood related? I ask this as an immersion thing :)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Quick question to follow what the other person said. Was it intended to be "true" incest? Like, if you started off thinking, "Stepcest seems like my thing" that's cool. But was your original intention for it to be blood related? I ask this as an immersion thing :)
why would that make a difference? step and blood relationship is not allowed on patreon. If you are making a patch anyway, with the intention of adding "incest" why make it something other then how it is intended?(seeing how it's step with the patch)

it would have to be step from the beginning.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Im not the dev, yet this is not intended as full-incest (landlady) game, it has been mentioned a few times already, please, just read a bit before posting the same already answered and explained question over and over again.

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Stepcest was the original intention but Patreon views it the same as blood related.

Reactions: Abhai

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Im not the dev, yet this is not intended as full-incest (landlady) game, it has been mentioned a few times already, please, just read a bit before posting the same already answered and explained question over and over again.
Yeah, my bad, it's just I saw the dev was there and I thought it'd be faster than filtering a billion pages. I'll keep it in mind in future.

why would that make a difference? step and blood relationship is not allowed on patreon. If you are making a patch anyway, with the intention of adding "incest" why make it something other then how it is intended?(seeing how it's step with the patch)

it would have to be step from the beginning.
Believe me when I say it makes a BIG difference to people, including me. Though, I don't know about the tone of that question. I'm not here to stir up problems, just thought I'd ask. Everyone knows about Patreon and their stance, I don't think there is need to remind me.

Stepcest was the original intention but Patreon views it the same as blood related.
Thank you for the answer! And yeah, Patreon is a bit meh. Have a fantastic day!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah, my bad, it's just I saw the dev was there and I thought it'd be faster than filtering a billion pages. I'll keep it in mind in future.

Believe me when I say it makes a BIG difference to people, including me. Though, I don't know about the tone of that question. I'm not here to stir up problems, just thought I'd ask. Everyone knows about Patreon and their stance, I don't think there is need to remind me.

Thank you for the answer! And yeah, Patreon is a bit meh. Have a fantastic day!
if there is a patch for the game, why would it make it step and not blood related is what I meant.

If the default for the game is not related what so ever and with the patch there is a relation then the person who made the patch made it step specifically then they obviously don't want blood relation. Otherwise if you are already making the patch, you can just make it blood related.

I don't really try to cause problems, but I don't really get your reasoning behind asking that in the first place that's all.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes