4.00 star(s) 18 Votes
Aug 3, 2020
step family not blood family means non incest realy
There's something to be said about a step-mother / siblings who you've known and grown up with for most of your life, but yes, she and the step-sisters are pretty much complete strangers at the point you become attracted to them. Assuming the MC is an adult (which for legal reasons isn't an assumption that needs to be made) the step mother wouldn't even have guardianship over him.

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Was hoping for a few more renders in the art class, maybe some thoughts while she was painting
I thought about doing that... and it's still a possibility. That's a good thing about the game being "in development". But if something like that ever happens I'd make an announcement like.. "hey, you guys might wanna play that art class scene again".

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I repacked the game using renpy 7.3.5
Mega
Let me know if that solves the issues some of you are having. Thanks.
Thanks for doing that.
Opened perfectly fine for me on my Win 7 64bit doing a clean install.
Had a bit of a hiccup with a few of my saves doing a roll back but I've gotten used to that.

Should be some way of adding that to the OP with the phrase "For older OS's" or something like that.

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
dl ren'py and create a 32 bit windows version from the 64bit version... btw The iPhone came out about 12 years ago and it was 64 bit..., Apple and Linux has been 64 for over 2 decades now and although windows is a little behind I remember when Sims 4 for windows caught up with the Mac version which had always been 64 bit years ago so it may be time to bite the bullet and upgrade yourself.
lol....it's funny bro but as you don't know i have two pc the other one is custom built and fully upgraded reason is simple i don't play these type of games on that one because that is solely for gaming and music.....and anyway the problem on why the game exe is not running was because renpy updated their software and many dev didn't upgraded their versions....and well anyway the dev of this game already solved the issue....

Reactions: Gentoo

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I thought about doing that... and it's still a possibility. That's a good thing about the game being "in development". But if something like that ever happens I'd make an announcement like.. "hey, you guys might wanna play that art class scene again".
Or you could just have another session. Horny milfs calling him back later on to have another look at his dick wouldn't be unreasonable.

John64

Apr 25, 2018
Does not work. FallingForMadison.exe is not a Windows 32 application. Is this a joke)))?
Same problem. The game just refused to launch. Said "You have no rights" or smth. What crap is that?? The first time having such a problem with a Ren'Py game. Using Win'10 x64.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes