4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Like 8 or 9 months waiting so that only the dev will add 138 renders in v0.4 that short update for so many months being on hold, what a disappointment.
it is good thing the dev is able to continue this game-development at first place, there was a serious risk of dropping everything down the drain. if you are interested with situation do check a few posts here in the thread, it isnt that hard to find, prior to posting similar "so disappointed"-thoughts.
or better, if you arent satisfied here, why dont you support him on patreon, thus helping him to overcome this hard start?

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Does not work. FallingForMadison.exe is not a Windows 32 application. Is this a joke)))?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yeah i cant play it too
you have quoted the guy from few pages back, yet you have managed to miss the answer to his, and your, question/trouble? can you please tell me how did you achieve that, im genuinely interested, im not kidding you there?
and for you, and for the guy bellow you here is the repacked version by dev, ot try compresed version, or do search through posts here a bit more.

actwok

Dec 3, 2018
you have quoted the guy from few pages back, yet you have managed to miss the answer to his, and your, question/trouble? can you please tell me how did you achieve that, im genuinely interested, im not kidding you there?
and for you, and for the guy bellow you here is the repacked version by dev, ot try compresed version, or do search through posts here a bit more.
I'm using the compressed version and yeah I tried moving py file to python.exe.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
bro last version was working fine on my pc but this version 0.4 ....i have 32 bit version windows ....so every time i run the 32bit version it says this is not valid 32bit version and the game does not start .....all other games i have are working fine only this one ...anu idead how to fix this issue...please help...
dl ren'py and create a 32 bit windows version from the 64bit version... btw The iPhone came out about 12 years ago and it was 64 bit..., Apple and Linux has been 64 for over 2 decades now and although windows is a little behind I remember when Sims 4 for windows caught up with the Mac version which had always been 64 bit years ago so it may be time to bite the bullet and upgrade yourself.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
it is good thing the dev is able to continue this game-development at first place, there was a serious risk of dropping everything down the drain. if you are interested with situation do check a few posts here in the thread, it isnt that hard to find, prior to posting similar "so disappointed"-thoughts.
or better, if you arent satisfied here, why dont you support him on patreon, thus helping him to overcome this hard start?
Careful bro we're not allowed to defend devs apparently lest we be called a simp :LOL:
anyway welcome back 5thFloorGames good to see Madison again

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/falling-for-madison-v0-04-5th-floor-games.54652/page-24#post-5199703
The repackaged version doesn't work either. For a developer, why release a rotten product?

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.17s
Early init took 0.05s
Loader init took 0.05s
Loading error handling took 0.07s
Loading script took 0.50s
Loading save slot metadata. took 0.02s
Loading persistent took 0.00s
Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)
Set script version to: (7, 3, 5)
Running init code took 0.15s
Loading analysis data took 0.03s
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

Compiling ATL code at renpy/common/00touchkeyboard.rpy:90
Exception: ATL Property <type 'property'> is unknown at runtime.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
My unofficial android port of:
Falling for Madison [apk] [v0.04]![qleaf's walkthrough mod+incest patch]||[VN] [Ren'Py]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for more android ports join on
uh... incest is not working. patch will make Madison wife. not gf

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes