nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
did they finally add all the series together?
Are you maybe thinking of Natural Selection Female Wrestling? That's a different game to this one. Although, with them both being KK based wrestling games, I can understand the confusion!
Didn't expect Scandinavian opponents. A cameo from my own country huh. Kinda wish they weren't so... dislikable and the crowd weren't booing. Definitely a big f u to me as a Swede.
Hur är läget,VoidExile? It's in no way an F U to Sweden. I lived in Sweden and Norway for many years and Scandi Fitness are based on a couple of real life friends of mine, who found them very funny. The girl who Freja is based on, like most Swedes, speaks incredibly good English but she was always getting upset over how poor her English was, which was kinda ridiculous as it was much better than mine!
Freja's 'icey' personality was another joke about the stereotypical 'cold and distant' Swede, which I rarely found to be true, but caused some mock outrage from my friend, so it was taken in good fun.
And, of course, when you meet Scandi Fitness backstage, you learn that they're not bad people at all and they're only playing bad guys for the camera!
AI generated anime crowd... hmm. That's... not cool.
No, it wasn't my first choice but getting a full crowd scene done by a professional artist is very expensive and I can't afford it. I can understand people getting upset when AI gets used for main images but for background stuff like this, you need to keep in mind that the vast majority of devs aren't making any money. Dropping a big artist fee for a background image just isn't possible for most of us.
Can someone explain Zoe's skin color to me?
Early on in the game, both Chloe and Zoe's skin colours were a little off, I admit. I changed them quite a while ago now and this is the current version. View attachment twth27.webp
Holy shit that roast! "-With moves like that, I'd say you're probably the second best wrestler around, right now! It's just a shame everybody else on the planet's tied for first!" But those other roasts are genius too! Insults are one thing but when you add a bit of creativity to throw people off it's something else
Thank you! Saki Sass will be back with a few more carefully crafted insults for Aya's next House Show Opponent in V.0.8.3. :)
Well that's not how mirrors work
Haha, no! That is an image that will be getting a remake when time permits!

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
It's in no way an F U to Sweden
Yeah, maybe I overreacted a little... or a lot.
No, it wasn't my first choice but getting a full crowd scene done by a professional artist is very expensive and I can't afford it.
Are you sure there is not some free assets where you can just randomize facial details? I suppose the problem lies in the fact the character facial designs are a bit more complex than usual.
Early on in the game, both Chloe and Zoe's skin colours were a little off, I admit. I changed them quite a while ago now and this is the current version.
I guess I didn't notice it changed. Brain still can't get over it tho.

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
Can't believe the game just casually roasted my obsession with spaghetti/pasta, ketchup and something like hotdogs. Come on... that shit is delicious. Saki is just mean and Celeste got good taste at least.

We really just let a newly "recovered" Aya go out on her own during the stadium and everything went wrong AGAIN.

I feel like every single time there is a stadium event, something always has to go wrong. Kinda giving me some ptsd or something like that. The relief when people don't end up seriously injured and the relief when the stadium event is over certainly feels nice tho.

My god, Sunset is so based for her supportive nature to fans and her dislike of renting out entire public places where regulars go.

Ok I found a problem. A conversation with Taka, he found out Keiko was being trained through video. Problem is, this conversation should have taken place a long time ago, this happened before she got to Todogawa and shes been here for like in-game weeks or something by this point. It would be nice if you found a way to nudge in the conversation as a suggestion from Saki, because the story feels kinda disordered now. Omg... Saki's date was so incredibly long ago, even longer than Keiko. I've been neglecting conversation with Taka for a while now, this doesn't feel right.

I appear to be missing a gallery scene next to mirai blowjob 2, top LEFT on the third page. The previous 2 pages including page 3 have been filled, about halfway through page 4. No idea what that mystery scene top left of page 3 is tho.

Another thing that has been bothering me A LOT. I put the character last name as empty because I don't use second names. Aya keeps referring to us by the second name and it draws a blank. The name is replaced by a space and I'm confident I did not name the character with a space on the second name.

The moment of realization when I quickly figure out what Aya meant by "getting stuck in a washing machine" when talking to the lovestruck Keiko. My god, Aya!

I wonder if Keiko is pronounce like Kei-ko or more like Kay-ko like like?

This Mr. Mori guy makes my skin crawl. Dev sure likes to cover some VERY dark topics, huh. No amount of money will protect a person like that from saying such things in a low security area. Man wtf, why does the most beautiful woman in the game has to be stuck to the worst excuse of a man like that? This is so fked.

If it's not already a thing, I would like it if Dan-Bi appeared later on as well like Bish and Davina?

Well that's the first link inserted into the in-game text. Natural Selection Female Wrestling huh... Interesting abbreviation. The page it leads to is kinda down right now tho.

The number of times I want to say "DAMNIT, CELESTE!" when she does stupid shit, like this time when despite being warned, she still ate something deadly spicy and screamed murder. She will never learn.

Game just called me a liar because I don't like licorice. Thanks I guess... My family loves that shit but I hate it.

I completely lost it when that random stadium crowd members said "You can terrorize me anytime you like, Yuki!" HAHAHA

OMG, I'm so fking sorry, Aya! Flashing a million people like that!

Ok so Aya offering sex out of nowhere like that. I can't even fault the MC for being confused about it, that came completely out of nowhere.

Seems I'm at the "missing variable" warning part.

Seeing Beautiful in that state and hearing that this Jaguar woman who I thought was at least somewhat respectable was actually some horrible piece of shit is real upsetting. Can't believe treating people like that in that sport is somehow "allowed"

Oh yeah... sure... just throw a random naked dance animation at me like that... I'm not even pleasantly surprised, that was just bad, both in timing and the enjoyment of it, awkward too.

After all this time, Yuki's intro scene in house shows is kinda stale. The twins while weird is not just a stretch. Aya's is so freaking top notch, like seriously? A high front flip jump then right back to running? THAT'S AWESOME! Davina's was arguably better tho

Okay so mother Christmas is Arlecchino. Shouldn't a girl have a bunny costume? Kinda reversed the roles here.

Gotta say, helping Carolina is such a golden opportunity. It's weird as hell that helping her of all people could potentially have so many benefits.

I wonder if Bobbi's outfit is a placeholder? It looks kinda cartoonish in a way, could use one more polish layer to really bring it to life. Especially fixing up the sleeves of the jacket.

Celeste has this way of talking where she ends a sentence with "I think" and other subtle things and I'm not sure if it's a French way of speaking or if it's just the way she speaks.

So how hard is it really to make clothing work the way you expect it to and not clip? I'm seeing a lot of that and I'm not sure if fixing that is harder than it seems.

Feel slightly betrayed that Luiza blowjob wasn't animated.

Seeing Mirai and the mc together, I'm like, "How could you lose this woman? Wtf did you do!?" (by the end of the current build, I don't feel any sympathy anymore)

Could you imagine the kind of victory if Carolina started HATING Tessa instead of loving her? No idea how you would pull that of but given how much she talks, an angry Carolina would be a gold mine of information and she would be "happy" to part with it to the Insurrection if it meant payback. Although I'm not too sure she could be convinced to switch like that. She would be more likely to go down with the ship.
I also thought of something else. What if Kris gets real fking pissed of at Tessa and decide to "take out the trash" permanently? Could she be convinced to do that? I wouldn't mind at all but I'm sure the bossman wouldn't be too happy about that. Kris would hightail it out of the company. Alternatively, perhaps Kris ghosts of somewhere and after the Kisawas' lose their position of power, Kris goes out for some solo revenge post credits and you get to see what happened to the Kisawas'. It would have to be some scenario where you get Kris to REALLY hate the Kisawas' and you let her walk through, she never gets put back in prison. Probably lays low in that cabin in the woods for many years. This could go either way.

Man, I sure am happy google image translate and snipping tools are a thing. If the game had like a quick translate function that translates in real time, that would be great, but I have no idea how you would get around to code in such a thing.

Was that spider really necessary? Really? Well at least I was warned.

This mc is so dense, he didn't take a casual "death match" threat seriously after how many people have been directly or indirectly seriously injured because of him. The sheer incompetency at play here is unfathomable. I would have spilled the beans immediately to everyone if I heard that mention. The way the mc thinks is not how a respectable person thinks, inexcusable writing.

I did not need to see that cursed Taka ahegao...

So in their backstory, Chloe had green makeup above the eyes and Zoe still had purple. But now the green is no longer there which is odd and I knew they mentioned once that they had different eye makeup, never implying one of them didn't anymore or that they both used to have it. Was this maybe a cut thing from the texture but not the dialogue? Perhaps a "budget" or something else?

Oh fuck... So umm, finally reached "that" part of Chloe and Zoe's back stories... Ummm, yeeeah...
Oh no... A choice that affects the ending. I don't know how to deal with this. Seems I will need some permanent saves after all.

Fking Kris dude... Red is the only one who will be able to wrestle again. It doesn't even matter that it's a fictional story, these kinds of cover ups can happen irl too and that's the upsetting part.

Ok so, this plot twist was so big that I don't even know how to react. Umm... Mirai? What have you been up to...? Man... I wouldn't judge anyone from replaying this version of the game from the start just to understand what the hell is going on.
I gotta say tho. GOOD JOB, Dev. I never could have predicted this, actual mastermind plot twist.
I feel that it NEEDS to be mentioned, but you need to better emphasize who the person behind the mask is when the mask is removed during the performance so you don't see through it all thinking, ok what is going on? Like, the player doesn't know the difference between the two.

Something I don't understand is why nobody but Tessa have recorded anyone in secret. This question will bother me.

My god... the moment you think it's almost over, there is another batch of content already left. I guess Mirai "events: 9/8" doesn't exactly help me understand how much was left.

This relationship with Keiko... It's like the perfect borderline yandere/obsessive love type relationship. I keep using the words "loves-truck" to describe Keiko and that's probably accurate.

Chisato is very sneaky for suggesting a free for all where any woman could end up at the holy mountain spot. The sneaky part is that is the only way to ensure Keiko legally gets a chance and as it stands it also does boost interest and viewer numbers.

Wait, Iron Head has another daughter? I feel like I should know this by now but I'm not sure who that would be.

I am growing to dislike this evening and morning bs. The main quests require me to do something in the evening, I have plenty of matches to complete and now I unlocked a new sleepover event, all of it in the evening. There is just nothing to do in the morning but catching up to Taka who I should have been talking to at the same time with the main story, but as I already explained, the game doesn't demand you to do it.

I guess every character has some kind of good and bad talent. Surprisingly, Shizus' talent is... being able to convince Celeste of things no one else can? That's so weird! I wonder if her liking volunteering at nursing homes have something to do with the fact she can both stand Celeste and knows how to deal with her insanity? You know, it might actually be.

Note to self, don't take that pill of theirs again... Ok, that's pretty funny, really funny. Like wtf was that? OH NO, YUKI! For some reason, Yuki being high as fk is the funniest thing ever. That Zoe dance was so cursed...

The "Bonnie wee lasses" Isla first sex scene is horribly looped. Both scenes are badly looped it seems.

The MC is so wrong for insulting fire and fury's makeup like that, it actually looks good, NOT stupid.

Well, NOW I have officially caught up with the current version. Should have seen everything now too.

Last edited:

VoidExile

Oct 1, 2018
1714518895722.png
Is this just a weird perspective or is this clearly not suppose to be broken arm actually broken?
1714655107036.png
Isn't this like a crime against wine glasses?
1714663081649.png
That when translated, omg I can't! Shizu need to work on that

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes