AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
Did enjoy the 4 new events, but was wondering what is meant by this part of the changelog:

Is there more new content besides the 4 events in this update?
I am sure he meant the choices we just got. I can´t recall he´ve given us this many choices before, tho I am not sure how much they effect the story.

Js61196

Jan 20, 2019
I would love to see some pregnancy content in here, maybe more then just an ending.... how about a progression??

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Jane and the Twins is the reason I played this. lol that's sound like Jane and her boobs. I have to say, at first I quite dislike how the Sebastien keep imposing himself on Melanie, (thank dev, he didn't go full rapist on the get go), but man, after long game play, I kinda like how Melanie keeps convincing herself differently.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So dev himself has still not released a stable version.
I know dev is trying to do this so i will wait a little longer. Thanks for patching the game though good sir.
I've played enough games where i get tired of replaying it if a future version breaks saves or something so that's why i mainly wanna hold off.
Same thing happening to me
Its bugged twins bath scene
I'm getting the large loop in my game too. After talking about shaved pussys they go right back to the first massage with Ashley.
same get a loop with the twins need to w8 for a fix
I'm working on the bug fix, guys. Will release it very very soon.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
this game is playing so slowly. I started to get bored,i will download it after 3-4 updates to make it better. (sorry my english)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Enyo_
Feb 4, 2020
wow this game is great ^^ I like the slow corruption. gotta be honest, that collared Jane render is what make me play this game... only to find out you can't collar any of the girls yet lol but I really really loving it so far...keep up the good work Enyo.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
False Hero [v0.20.1] [Enyo Eerie] - Original Size: 2.0GB [Full HD version]

Compressed version for PC (73MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of False Hero v0.20.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes